peru - brasil - argentina

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
James Blast
Banned

....ahhhh the Planet of the Baritone Women has a decent gig by The Sisters every night :lol:

once you've settled in, I may give you some directions
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Hey, Diego - welcome to the madhouse! :D

For myself, I'd pass on the keyboards - but I miss the hell out of real bass. :( I think you'd might find the current guitar situation more tolerable were it not for the lack thereof.

And BTW, your English is excellent!
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Well hello Diego! Welcome in the heartlands 8)
Very nice post and although I still enjoy myself bigtime at Sisters gigs nowadays, there certainly is truth in your words!
in dub we trust
darkhorizon
Road Kill

Hello 7anthea7 and radiojamaica. Thank you very much for your welcome and for understanding that I'm a fan just as you are and I'm not trying to be negative. It's just that I believe the band could (and should) sound so much better. I suppose, as jamaica says, one should enjoy just being part of a Sisters concert! Anyway, if you need further info about this gig in Argentina let me know! I also have a couple of pics a friend took with Eldritch but I'm not sure where to post them. See you around. Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks 7anthea7 for your kind words about my english.
Diego
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Welcome in here, dh! :D

..and..your english is MUCH better than mine..so don´t worry...

Nice to have you here. :D :notworthy:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hi, Diego, welcome here! There's no problem with your English at all ...
and yes, of course, we want to have all details about the gigs you might be able to deliver ... ;D ... :notworthy: ... :D

greetings
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Hi, Diego, welcome here! There's no problem with your English at all ...
and yes, of course, we want to have all details about the gigs you might be able to deliver ... ;D ... :notworthy: ... :D

greetings
...and the photos!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

:lol: ... :lol: ... you say it ... :lol:
darkhorizon
Road Kill

Hello Moakahontas and Being645!!!
Thank you for your kind words! please let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to know about the show. Anyway, I'll just run a full account of what I saw that unforgettable day. As for the pics, I'll post them very soon. Great site people. So much fun to be part of it!
Cheers