2009 June 5, Curitiba, Brazil

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
Locked
User avatar
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 782
Joined: 02 May 2006, 05:03
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Omg, i'm so fcking glad ,
and yes, i was right, they 'll come back for brazil \o/
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
User avatar
Nada
Road Kill
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 22:14
Location: Somewhere out there... tropical, please.

Hail!

.... they are not departed or gone....

.... if your memory serves you well......
"For want of a rider the battle was lost."
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

no, they just smell funny
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
math
Road Kill
Posts: 37
Joined: 14 Sep 2008, 19:19
Location: Brasil
Contact:

ESTAREI L� COM CERTEZA, J� VI OS CARAS EM 2006 E OS VEREI DE NOVO. ESPERO QUE OS FÃS BRASILEIROS ESTEJAM MAIS ATUALIZADOS EM RELAÇÃO À SONORIDADE DA BANDA.
pearson wrote:2009 June 02 Buenos Aires Argentina Teatro Flores

2009 June 05 Curitiba Brazil Curitiba Master Hall

2009 June 06 Sao Paulo Brazil Citibank Hall

2009 June 07 Lima Peru Discoteca Vocé



:eek:
User avatar
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 782
Joined: 02 May 2006, 05:03
Location: Montreal
Contact:

math wrote:ESTAREI L� COM CERTEZA, J� VI OS CARAS EM 2006 E OS VEREI DE NOVO. ESPERO QUE OS FÃS BRASILEIROS ESTEJAM MAIS ATUALIZADOS EM RELAÇÃO À SONORIDADE DA BANDA.
pearson wrote:2009 June 02 Buenos Aires Argentina Teatro Flores

2009 June 05 Curitiba Brazil Curitiba Master Hall

2009 June 06 Sao Paulo Brazil Citibank Hall

2009 June 07 Lima Peru Discoteca Vocé



:eek:
tbm estive em 2006, fiquei na grade, eu ja conhecia a nova sonoridade pq ja tava acompanhando os bootlegs desde 2003 , e a anciosidade ja começa agora
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
User avatar
paul
Overbomber
Posts: 3207
Joined: 02 Apr 2002, 01:00

Luckito Bastardos (or something like that )!!! :lol: :wink:
math
Road Kill
Posts: 37
Joined: 14 Sep 2008, 19:19
Location: Brasil
Contact:

É, os veremos novamente!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Husek wrote:Omg, i'm so fcking glad ,
and yes, i was right, they 'll come back for brazil \o/
War On FLAC for profit!!!!!!
indy
Banned
Posts: 68
Joined: 24 Oct 2006, 19:15
Location: Portland, Oregon

Looks like this one is cancelled folks!

http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm

2009 June 05: Curitiba, Brazil: cancelled: some kind of problem at the venue
User avatar
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1135
Joined: 18 Mar 2006, 01:40
Location: beyond the event horizon
Contact:

indy wrote:Looks like this one is cancelled folks!

http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm

2009 June 05: Curitiba, Brazil: cancelled: some kind of problem at the venue
Mmmm. See this thread.

Probably should have bumped this one up before, though...
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Locked