URGENT - Budapest, Zagreb & Zurich gigs postponed

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:
We've also broken some tour buses, one of which may or may not still be in flames.
:lol:
:lol: yes indeed!!

the term broken does not really go with "still in flames" though does it!?

i was pretty gobsmacked they'd managed to actually update the website :notworthy:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:The idea of :von: perched on the throne with a bucket in front of him is not a pleasant one. :?
hardly "intellectual love god", is it?

seriously though, they've had more than their fair share of bad luck during this tour. :( :( :(
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

LouLou wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:The idea of :von: perched on the throne with a bucket in front of him is not a pleasant one. :?
hardly "intellectual love god", is it?
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

another big tour - another bus crashed ( BTSB 2006).
bad luck.
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:
We've also broken some tour buses, one of which may or may not still be in flames.
3rd party, fire and theft. Pretty much in that order.

Get well soon guys.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
eotunun
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
Handling notes for Sisters' Tourbusses: Do not "Turn on, tune in, burn out" car stereo :?: :wink:
There is shadow under this red rock
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
He's obviously feeling better... :wink:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
mh
Above the Chemist

Very occasionally sh!t happens.
:| and :urff: but also :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
_emma_
Overbomber

Just came back home from the sunlit and birdsung, yet so gloomy city of Budapest. :(
It had never happened to me before: to arrive to a place for a cancelled (well, postponed not cancelled, but at the moment cancelled one can say) Sisters gig. There have been better and worse ones, but never a one that just didn't happen. And with all my love and devotion, I hadn't realised just how important The Sisters are for me, and how pointless, ugly, boring and meaningless even the most beautiful town can be without their presence around. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh how I cried in that dark room in hotel Gloria, and how I cursed. :urff: (NOT for The Sisters for being ill, but for the ill economy system of this world which makes it, erm, a bit unadvisable for an average Polish person with an average Polish salary to pay for European hotels and trains and busses without a reason. Y'know, for the past few months my cats have been eating mostly leftovers from my aunties instaed of Whiskas to make it all possible, etc. :lol: :|) But then as the anger passed, all I could think of is Get Well Soon, and stay in bed for as long as necessary, I hope you have lots of good people around to bring you chicken soup or fresh buckets or whatever else you need.
If all turns out well, I'll do my best to arrive to the rescheduled dates BOTH Zagreb and Budapest (actually, now that Zagreb is a Sunday, it's even better after all).
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Hum, thinking to go to zagreb & budapest now.
Any idea where can i get ticket (english version please)

Thank you for help :wink:
doulfe
Amphetamine Filth

sisterstekland wrote:Hum, thinking to go to zagreb & budapest now.
Any idea where can i get ticket (english version please)

Thank you for help :wink:
For Budapest you can try here http://a38.hu/?p=programok&id=1581 (register first, then book/purchase ticket). Normally, tickets were sold out, but I cancelled my reservation and I might not be the only one who did so. Have fun, I can't make it on the 27th :cry:
It's a small world and it smells funny Image
_Cool_
Road Kill

For Zagreb:

http://www.eventim.hr/portal/en/?

or just go to www.eventim.hr i click on english version of the site in the upper left corner
Francis
Overbomber

Should've claimed to be casualties of the G20 protests. Mr. E. needs a new publicist...
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
_emma_
Overbomber

Well, I'm sure that actually a lot of fans appreciate the fact that they're not being lied to.
Caravaggio
Road Kill

Anybody interested in 2 tickets for the new Zürich-gig?
Or do you know someone?
There have been better plans
But none that I could ever understand...