26/07/2011 Helsinki, Finland

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
Locked
User avatar
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 282
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 14:35
Location: Prague

Have you tried this link http://www.tiketti.fi/event/10829 ? Seems it works, but I didn't try it untill finishing the order. I got mine few weeks before yet, in .pdf format
Andrew S wrote:Anyone know if this is sold out? I've just tried to order a ticket and everwhiere takes me to the Tiketti webpage, wihch is colour coded and of not much use to me. All I know is the Add Ticket link ain't working :(
Right On Venom And Revenge
_emma_
Overbomber
Posts: 2015
Joined: 24 Oct 2003, 10:19

sukhoi wrote:Have you tried this link http://www.tiketti.fi/event/10829 ? Seems it works, but I didn't try it untill finishing the order. I got mine few weeks before yet, in .pdf format
Andrew S wrote:Anyone know if this is sold out? I've just tried to order a ticket and everwhiere takes me to the Tiketti webpage, wihch is colour coded and of not much use to me. All I know is the Add Ticket link ain't working :(
Exactly, this link: http://www.tiketti.fi/event/10829?lang=en seems to be working well from my computer too.
User avatar
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1804
Joined: 05 May 2002, 01:00
Location: Glasgow

Ticket and flights now booked! Cheers people :notworthy: :D
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Cheers, Andrew S .... :notworthy: ;D :lol: ...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4510
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

which clever person can tell me which radio button in the payment options takes me to Visa. At the moment I can't see how to buy a ticket :lol:

I seem to have got one, but it's for pick up by 27 May (and I haven't paid for it) :?

thanks
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4510
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

answer - you can't book by visa, but at least my ticket is cancelled
_emma_
Overbomber
Posts: 2015
Joined: 24 Oct 2003, 10:19

but you will be fine, as far as I understood correctly? :)
User avatar
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 266
Joined: 21 Sep 2007, 09:10

Due to logistics and (the lack of) annual leave we won't be able to make this one after all. Hence........2 tickets for sale for the Helsinki gig.......
User avatar
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 894
Joined: 29 Jan 2010, 15:45

I thought Finland would crash my budget, and instead, I'd holiday a bit longer in Norway and see Roky Erickson in Oslo on the 30th.
But I just realised that a concert ticket in Oslo costs as much as the flight Oslo-Helsinki. So there I am, back at the start again :roll: :lol:

Paul, are your tickets still for sale?
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Concert ticket Booked !
Flights Booked !

Now i have to arrange hotel ;D
See you there my fellow heartlanders 8)
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Weather stats for helsinki during concert days :)

http://www.wunderground.com/history/air ... me=Finland

0% chances for a Heat

0% chances for a Freeze

Perfect !! ;D
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Mav787
One life, all I need
Posts: 648
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:02
Location: Liverpool

10 days until we fly.

A good time to start looking for things to do whilst we are there.

Any recommendations anyone?
Tilburg - Brussels
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Hotel booked in walking distance :D
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Btw, Finlanders ... how about smoking inside Tavastia? ...
Last edited by Being645 on 16 Jul 2011, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Btw, you mentioned, what about smoking generally?? Hope Finland is not haunting smokers :?
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

It's certainly more restricitive than Germany or Greece. But in how many venues are you allowed to smoke at all in Europe 2011? :?
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

All the venues in Greece ;D :notworthy:

There is not a single venue that i was not allowed to smoke as long as i remember in time past :innocent:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

iesus wrote:All the venues in Greece ;D :notworthy:

There is not a single venue that i was not allowed to smoke as long as i remember in time past :innocent:
Maybe because you Greek grow tobacco yourselves ... :lol: :notworthy: ...
Camy
Road Kill
Posts: 79
Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 23:06

Being645 wrote:Btw, Finlanders ... how about smoking inside Tavastia? ...
Forbidden. You can only smoke outside of Tavastia.
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Camy wrote:
Being645 wrote:Btw, Finlanders ... how about smoking inside Tavastia? ...
Forbidden. You can only smoke outside of Tavastia.
Uh, ... thanks ... at least you've still got hotels with smokers rooms ... :lol: ...
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3386
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Is it true that there is smoked reindeer available for sandwiches? :)
I really would like to try this one, where can i have a proper finn cuisine lunch/dinner near tavastia? and what propably is the best plate of finn traditional cuisine? :notworthy:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Camy
Road Kill
Posts: 79
Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 23:06

iesus wrote:Is it true that there is smoked reindeer available for sandwiches? :)
I really would like to try this one, where can i have a proper finn cuisine lunch/dinner near tavastia? and what propably is the best plate of finn traditional cuisine? :notworthy:
Yes it's true. try Lasipalatsi or Hiisi restaurant.

hmmm best plate? Plate with potatoes with sauce and vodka, lots of it.
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Vodka ... ;D :lol: ...
User avatar
Ozpat
From the Lowlands
Posts: 6759
Joined: 16 Aug 2005, 13:14
Location: In the place through which we wander.

Not gonna make it after all... :-(
Probable neck hernia causes too much trouble.... :evil:
MRI scan soon.

On the other hand; lost 10 kilo's of weight after a broken relationship a while ago, gave up smoking which goes pretty well.
Met Bernice.....who just might be it. :D

Life.... :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
User avatar
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1146
Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 18:36
Location: Maastricht

Ozpat wrote:Not gonna make it after all... :-(
Probable neck hernia causes too much trouble.... :evil:
MRI scan soon.

On the other hand; lost 10 kilo's of weight after a broken relationship a while ago, gave up smoking which goes pretty well.
Met Bernice.....who just might be it. :D

Life.... :roll:
Wow lots of things are happening! I hope you are okay. Good luck with the MRI...seems to me that all of us having all these health problems..not good.

and the relationship issues...again wow...and now new..you've been busy!
Locked