Looking for Melbourne ticket swap (my 1/3 for your 28/2)

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2012.
diminished
Road Kill

Greetings,

I write in the hope that someone may be in a similar, reverse situation to me. (And that this is within the rules of the forum.)

I have 2 tickets for the March 1 show at the Corner. However, I (well, we) will be in Adelaide on that date.

I'd like to swap my March 1 tickets with anyone who finds themselves unavailable to get to the Feb 28 date.

Ideally, I'd like to swap 2 tickets with the same person, but if that's not looking hopeful, I'll swap 1 ticket with 2 people, so if you only have a single ticket available for swap, please do let me know.

I guess you can PM me here, or email me at klf004y@yahoo.com.au

BTW, I'm talking about physical, in-your-hand tickets. I'm afraid I don't know you well enough to accept name-at-box-office tickets.

Thanks,
Andrew.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Welcome diminished ... :) ... Perhaps you should also post here ... :wink:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Wot she said. This is kind of a general chat and I presume you're talking about the sisters gigs.
"as we walk on the floodland"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Good luck.

Oh and I'll move the thread...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell