22.05.2014 AB Brussels

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2014
Being645
Above the Chemist

Don't worry, there's still a lot of time to find another ticket somewhere ... :D ...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

hey guys any tips for hotels in the area where we could also park with the car easily?
robertzombie
Overbomber

Anyone got two tickets to sell?
Being645
Above the Chemist

robertzombie wrote:Anyone got two tickets to sell?
I keep my fingers crossed for you, but:
Don't miss to register with the AB waiting list !!!

I was lucky enough to get one from there, today .... Image ... so see you all there, treasures ... ;D ...
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

sziamiau wrote:hey guys any tips for hotels in the area where we could also park with the car easily?
Hilton ;-)
MUSICA È
robertzombie
Overbomber

Yes, got two thanks to the waiting list :D
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I should have a ticket. Would be nice if I could actually go.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Keep an eye on the AB site. It's not unusual that at a certain point in time the good people of the AB are offering some more tickets (because of people that order tickets, but don't pay for them).
in dub we trust
Mav787
One life, all I need

DasPerltAber wrote:I should have a ticket. Would be nice if I could actually go.
I have 3 spare e-tickets for the Brussels gig. They have my name printed on them so anyone who would want to buy one would have to go in at the same time as me.

45 euros each, which is I what I paid (including fees).

I'm happy to sell them individually or all together.
Lien
Road Kill

I want to buy a ticket! :) I've sent you a private message.
Mav787
One life, all I need

Lien wrote:I want to buy a ticket! :) I've sent you a private message.
I've replied :)
neardark
Road Kill

I need your help. Does anyone have a spare ticket for Ancienne AB? Any extra ticket? I´m looking for a ticket at a reasonable price. Any information´d be welcome.
2011...on road again...
Mav787
One life, all I need

neardark wrote:I need your help. Does anyone have a spare ticket for Ancienne AB? Any extra ticket? I´m looking for a ticket at a reasonable price. Any information´d be welcome.
I still have 2 spare tickets.

45 euros each, which is what I paid.

You can have one or both.
neardark
Road Kill

Mav787 wrote:
neardark wrote:I need your help. Does anyone have a spare ticket for Ancienne AB? Any extra ticket? I´m looking for a ticket at a reasonable price. Any information´d be welcome.
I still have 2 spare tickets.

45 euros each, which is what I paid.

You can have one or both.

Ok. I´m interested. I have sent you a private message.
Thanks
2011...on road again...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

still haven't booked a hotel. is everyone staying at the Hilton?

edit: I see there is no parking available? not good
The Mentalist
Road Kill

stefan moermans wrote:
sziamiau wrote:hey guys any tips for hotels in the area where we could also park with the car easily?
Hilton ;-)
Yeah what he said. It's got fantastic views over the city. :kiss:
I lurk therefore I am
DasPerltAber

Definitely going. See you there. ;-)
Got my smart Von
Road Kill

Hi everyone
I come from France :innocent: to see them in Brussel for the first time (French are those latecomers, you know) but it won’t be the last :wink:. All… ways.
Feeling a bit lonely, looking for nice people to meet there!
I'm very very happy to see the vids of the first shows : :von: in great shape, looking good, nicely dressed :lol:, talking :lol: :lol:, I can hear the sounds and vibrations I like (humm, weak word) in his voice, and he seems at ease and to have fun on stage (my imagination?). Whoooo it's such a pleasure to see him like that. If ever he smiles on top of that all, I am going to faint.
More seriously, musicians, sound and lights seem good too :notworthy:.
I'll also go to Zottegem from Brussel with my car, if anybody is interested (no, no, NO afficionado of Europe, please, I cry for Mercy).
Sorry if my English is not very good :oops: but you know how French women are... No you don't? Yes you do:

(RRRrr, I’m OK to carry the torch, Joan of DARK)
:roll:
Music is there to Eldritch your life and make you aware of things in a slightly overbombing different way.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Hello and welcome! Nice introduction! Hope you will enjoy Brussels and Zottegem! I know I will!

It can be very nice here but beware of the ones around here who started to dislike The Sisters right after The Damage (was) Done or Reptile House or FALAA or Floodland or Vision Thing or at least right after Under The Gun! They are still around and post quite a bit. Just don't worry about it and love the Sisters the way you want to!

Enjoy the puppet show!
"as we walk on the floodland"
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hi, Got my smart Von ... a lovely introduction with one of my favourite pictures of Von. Your signature is also great fun ... :lol: ...

Brussels will surely be wonderful. And usually there are meet-ups before the gigs. We will see. It's still a few days until then ...

Welcome here, anyway... :D ...
mandrake

Good Things again? If so..lucky bastards :)
Got my smart Von
Road Kill

Ozpat wrote:Hello and welcome! Nice introduction! Hope you will enjoy Brussels and Zottegem! I know I will!

It can be very nice here but beware of the ones around here who started to dislike The Sisters right after The Damage (was) Done or Reptile House or FALAA or Floodland or Vision Thing or at least right after Under The Gun! They are still around and post quite a bit. Just don't worry about it and love the Sisters the way you want to!

Enjoy the puppet show!
Thanks, and don't worry I'm a grown up. But in some way you're right, I shouldn't have said 'Hi everyone'! I'm not driving 1600 km for anything else than getting a big kick out of it. I know I will! All...ways ('as I said before' :lol: )
Music is there to Eldritch your life and make you aware of things in a slightly overbombing different way.
Got my smart Von
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:And usually there are meet-ups before the gigs. We will see. It's still a few days until then ...

Welcome here, anyway... :D ...
Waiting! :D and thanks too
VonII
Amphetamine Filth

I'm open to any meetups with Heartland members before/during/after the gig (would be the first time hehe).

You can recognize me at the gig as the younger guy (early 20's, I don't know what to think when I have to specify that I'm younger, but since most Sisters fans seem to be at least 10 years older, it might be worth mentioning :lol: ), I'll probably be wearing a black jacket with a Nuclear Devastation backpatch (I'm mostly into other genres, don't go there :lol:.)

I'm always open to a friendly chat or a drink. :)
I do not necessarily agree with everything I think. -AE
robertzombie
Overbomber

Not long to go!