13.05.2014 Dresden Schlachthof

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2014
User avatar
Eggi1
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 221
Joined: 21 Mar 2006, 00:37
Location: Zurich
Contact:

229 GIGS
34 COUNTRIES
over 150.000 MILES

and i want more ...
Wrocław
Antwerpen
Liège
Den Haag
Groningen
Nijmegen
Maastricht
Saarbrücken
Winterthur
Ciampino
Milano
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Tickets are on sale already, from 61,03 € at eventim
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

61 € refers to Zürich, for people living in Germany if I have understood it correctly...

If Vienna is 34 € Dresden should be a few euros less than that, let's see!
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

euphoria wrote:61 € refers to Zürich, for people living in Germany if I have understood it correctly...

If Vienna is 34 € Dresden should be a few euros less than that, let's see!
Hopefully so ... and indeed, the tickets are not yet on sale ... huh ...
User avatar
psichonaut
Overbomber
Posts: 2709
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 20:37
Location: somewhere in time in italy
Contact:

61 euros?
i checked Zurich it was 40 Swiss money, i didn't imagine the change was so high
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

psichonaut wrote:61 euros?
i checked Zurich it was 40 Swiss money, i didn't imagine the change was so high
40.00 CHF = 32.7219 EUR as of today ...

EDIT:
I've checked again for ZURICH - € 51,21
63€ is when you pay at the box office ... Details here ...

so ticketcorner
is still cheaper ... 57.00 CHF = 46.6463 EUR
Last edited by Being645 on 04 Feb 2014, 17:09, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
psichonaut
Overbomber
Posts: 2709
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 20:37
Location: somewhere in time in italy
Contact:

Being645 wrote:
psichonaut wrote:61 euros?
i checked Zurich it was 40 Swiss money, i didn't imagine the change was so high
40.00 CHF = 32.7219 EUR as of today ...
:D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14356
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

if anyone fancies sending live reports via whatsapp, sms, hangouts (songs, comments, cupcakes etc.) PM me.
I can post them here as the show unfolds.
If it helps
:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14356
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

This from Chris on twitter
Chris Catalyst ‏@ChrisCatalyst 1m
Tonight at Dresden Schlachthof - Doors about now, Losers at 8.15pm, @tsomofficial at 9.30pm. Tomorrow is Linz Posthof.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 636
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 18:50

Have fun, everyone who is going now! Remember to tell us how it was. 8)
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
User avatar
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 282
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 14:35
Location: Prague

Flood II is back...
Right On Venom And Revenge
User avatar
Venus
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 114
Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 22:36
Location: Mokum

Yes! :D
User avatar
sentenza
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 195
Joined: 20 Jun 2003, 22:41
Location: the grave near Arch Stenton
Contact:

Good news...like the sea
"this is the revenge of the fuckwit"
User avatar
Bahamas
Road Kill
Posts: 74
Joined: 26 May 2006, 22:55

Similar set list as last night other than flood was played. The biggest difference b/t the two was the crowd. Much younger tonight coupled with the usual suspects in attendance. The crowd helped AE a great deal as he was relaxed and smiled throughout but that did not hiide his awful shirt. I really hope this holds together for the rest of you as there are bits in this tour which are worth seeing and restore some element of faith. Sorry guys I can't bat on from here as I need to head back to Singapore. Please kindly let me Know how The other Nights are? Best wishes to you All and at least in going Home wiith a simle.
User avatar
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1204
Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:31
Location: Dead but not gone

Vicus just posted the setlist on the German PD forum. Basically the same as Berlin with some minor changes in the playing order and Marian being replaced by Flood 2 :roll:
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
User avatar
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 588
Joined: 04 Jul 2010, 19:25
Location: from around

Victim of Circumstance wrote:Vicus just posted the setlist on the German PD forum. Basically the same as Berlin with some minor changes in the playing order and Marian being replaced by Flood 2 :roll:
Yesss,Flood is back.Hope it stays that way :D
Keep Music Evil
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Bahamas wrote:Similar set list as last night other than flood was played. The biggest difference b/t the two was the crowd. Much younger tonight coupled with the usual suspects in attendance. The crowd helped AE a great deal as he was relaxed and smiled throughout but that did not hiide his awful shirt. I really hope this holds together for the rest of you as there are bits in this tour which are worth seeing and restore some element of faith. Sorry guys I can't bat on from here as I need to head back to Singapore. Please kindly let me Know how The other Nights are? Best wishes to you All and at least in going Home wiith a simle.
Thanks again for the review, @Bahamas How was the sound tonight ? More even than Berlin ? The sound at the last gig at the "Old Slaughterhouse" in 2009 is said to be one of the "cleanest" mixes of the past few years...
User avatar
Bahamas
Road Kill
Posts: 74
Joined: 26 May 2006, 22:55

The sounds was decent but I was right in front. Small venue. I left happy but you can't make everyone happy sometimes.
User avatar
Silver_Owl
The Don
Posts: 7361
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 18:52

Nice review Chris;. Thanks. :D

Safe journey home.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14356
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

From setlist.fm
More
Ribbons
Amphetamine Logic
Crash and Burn
Gift That Shines
(Red Lorry Yellow Lorry cover)
Blood Money
Still
A Rock and a Hard Place
When You Don't See Me
Arms
Dominion
Alice
First and Last and Always
This Corrosion
Valentine
Flood II
Encore:
Kiss the Carpet
Lucretia
Vision Thing
Encore 2:
Something Fast
Misirlou
(Dick Dale cover)
Temple of Love
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
laperouse
11 Imaginary Boys
Posts: 20
Joined: 26 Mar 2013, 13:41
Location: Bern, Switzerland

Sounds good enough for me. I'm in. :D
User avatar
robertzombie
Overbomber
Posts: 4338
Joined: 05 Sep 2005, 12:49
Location: London

Still no videos of Blood Money or Valentine :(
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8831
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

robertzombie wrote:Still no videos of Blood Money or Valentine :(
:twisted: :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLTrUBz6Ao

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

Roses are red
Violets are blue
All of my base
Are belong to you
;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
Silver_Owl
The Don
Posts: 7361
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 18:52

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
robertzombie wrote:Still no videos of Blood Money or Valentine :(
:twisted: :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLTrUBz6Ao

IZ.
Mike Reid lookalike....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Locked