October 19 - Trix, Antwerp, Belgium

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

Finally in Antwerp!
in dub we trust
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8832
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
B E N
Road Kill
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Aug 2005, 12:23
Location: Brussels

Ahoi. I was just going to write that when our friend radiojamaica beat me to it.
User avatar
B E N
Road Kill
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Aug 2005, 12:23
Location: Brussels

Quick indeed....great news, though.
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:That was quick Koentje! :D

http://www.trixonline.be/nl/programma/t ... y-uk/1529/

IZ.
If it hadn't been for the train delay this morning I would've posted it 30 minutes earlier :wink:
in dub we trust
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8832
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

I heard it a couple of minutes ago on StuBru ;)

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

they got the press release too ;D
in dub we trust
User avatar
Robson
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 166
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 21:44
Location: Belgium

top
- since 1992 -
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

Oh! I'd be surprised if this one takes more than 24hours to sell out..
Room for a second date before Berlin also.
User avatar
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1037
Joined: 04 Jul 2006, 22:36
Location: rotselaar, belgium

yeeeeu
MUSICA È
User avatar
dtsom
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1501
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 14:11
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Contact:

Ticket bought!
2019: Doctor music- Hamburg- Vilar de Mouro-London x2 - Brussels x 2- Stockholm- Gothenburg- Paris
User avatar
B E N
Road Kill
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Aug 2005, 12:23
Location: Brussels

Same here.
pikkie
Road Kill
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:33

got my tickets :-)

But the price.... :eek:

looks like Andrew 'second home city' is very expensive...
or he will play a very long,never seen before and special gig with songs like black planet, body and soul, far parade,...all the classics songs but the long versions,...let's have a dream :-)
User avatar
feargel
Road Kill
Posts: 12
Joined: 16 Mar 2004, 14:40
Location: Mönchengladbach, Germany

Tickets bought
User avatar
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 251
Joined: 04 Jun 2005, 15:36
Location: london
Contact:

pikkie wrote:got my tickets :-)

But the price.... :eek:

looks like Andrew 'second home city' is very expensive...
or he will play a very long,never seen before and special gig with songs like black planet, body and soul, far parade,...all the classics songs but the long versions,...let's have a dream :-)
Or the venue is expensive to hire/smaller than the others so the fee needs to be split differently.

Yeah compared to mooted €30 for C-halle it's 50% more expensive. I hope the beers/travel/accomodation are 50% cheaper!

:eek:

Now, who's driving from London?

Marge xxx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
User avatar
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 251
Joined: 04 Jun 2005, 15:36
Location: london
Contact:

euphoria wrote:Oh! I'd be surprised if this one takes more than 24hours to sell out..
Room for a second date before Berlin also.
Nah, there isn't really - there's Cologne on 21st and everyone needs a day off after 3 nights in a row! (Manchester/London/Antwerpen) so if there was a 2nd date in Belgium it would probably be after Cologne/at the end of the tour.

Marge xxx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8832
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

godgirl wrote:
pikkie wrote:got my tickets :-)

But the price.... :eek:

looks like Andrew 'second home city' is very expensive...
or he will play a very long,never seen before and special gig with songs like black planet, body and soul, far parade,...all the classics songs but the long versions,...let's have a dream :-)
Or the venue is expensive to hire/smaller than the others so the fee needs to be split differently.

Yeah compared to mooted €30 for C-halle it's 50% more expensive. I hope the beers/travel/accomodation are 50% cheaper!

:eek:

Now, who's driving from London?

Marge xxx
One word:

LiveNation. :evil: Greedy feckers...

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

The AB holds almost twice the amount of people compared to Trix.
(2000 vs 1200 if I'm not mistaken), so there's a reason for the increased ticketprice...

The day before PIL plays the same venue (you hear that PiB, you can make it a 2 day thing in Antwerp) and tickets are like half the price: 27€
We can easily say tickets are a bit pricey for the Sisters this time round.
in dub we trust
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

godgirl wrote:
euphoria wrote:Oh! I'd be surprised if this one takes more than 24hours to sell out..
Room for a second date before Berlin also.
Nah, there isn't really - there's Cologne on 21st and everyone needs a day off after 3 nights in a row! (Manchester/London/Antwerpen) so if there was a 2nd date in Belgium it would probably be after Cologne/at the end of the tour.

Marge xxx
Naturally, Cologne wasn't known (to me at least) when I wrote that.

Question now is, what more dates do they plan after the Glasgow-Berlin run which is now filled with enough dates? Somewhere in Southern Europe would be nice end of october, please...but realistically they're doing their eternal round of Germany plus one or two in Poland, Prague, Austria or Switzerland. Yawn.
User avatar
VonII
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 113
Joined: 18 Dec 2010, 20:57
Location: Belgiumland

Tickets are 4/5 sold!

Seeing as I don't have the cash ready, I might have to miss this one :(
I do not necessarily agree with everything I think. -AE
User avatar
dtsom
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1501
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 14:11
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Contact:

Only 40 tickets left..... It will sell out very soon
2019: Doctor music- Hamburg- Vilar de Mouro-London x2 - Brussels x 2- Stockholm- Gothenburg- Paris
User avatar
karogui
Road Kill
Posts: 20
Joined: 11 Oct 2005, 11:03
Location: Namur - Belgium

Sold out!
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

karogui wrote:Sold out!
True. That was fast ... :eek: ... and it's not even announced on the official site ... :? ...
King_George
Road Kill
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 13:07

maybe someone with a spare ticket for the Antwerp-Gig?

Many thanx!
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Trix is now getting back to people on the waiting list ... good luck to anyone who had themselves registered ... ;D ...
Locked