October 21: Cologne, Paladium

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
User avatar
paul
Overbomber
Posts: 3205
Joined: 02 Apr 2002, 01:00

Cologne - Live Music Hall 21-10-2015 (edited)

http://www.koelnticket.de/info/news/new ... 76cff2691b
Last edited by paul on 09 Jun 2015, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

paul wrote:Cologne - Live Music Hall 06-10-2015

http://www.koelnticket.de/info/news/new ... 76cff2691b
Hah, that looks cool ... ;D ... but I don't think it's really taking place on 06-10-2015. According to KölnTicket, ticket sales start on 10-06-2015, i.e. tomorrow ... So far no date for the gig is given on that website ... and not yet confirmed on the Live News Page, either ... :wink: ...
Live Music Hall is perfect for them, though. Much better than E-Werk or Palladium ... ;D ...
User avatar
dtsom
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1501
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 14:11
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Contact:

21-10-2015
2019: Doctor music- Hamburg- Vilar de Mouro-London x2 - Brussels x 2- Stockholm- Gothenburg- Paris
User avatar
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned
Posts: 1137
Joined: 09 Sep 2006, 22:15
Location: A place I go where no one knows

paul wrote:Cologne - Live Music Hall 06-10-2015
Just promise me you'll keep all your clothes on this time. :wink: :lol:

Edit: Whatever date.
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
User avatar
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1804
Joined: 05 May 2002, 01:00
Location: Glasgow

Please do tell!
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
User avatar
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned
Posts: 1137
Joined: 09 Sep 2006, 22:15
Location: A place I go where no one knows

You were there that night Andrew. Don't you remember?

Possibly not, as the whole evening was eclipsed by Mad Marco. :notworthy: :notworthy: :von: :kiss:
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
User avatar
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1204
Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:31
Location: Dead but not gone

I'll be there :D
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
User avatar
Selena
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 129
Joined: 16 Jan 2009, 18:01
Location: Somewhere in Germany

I hope, I can make it.
User avatar
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1146
Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 18:36
Location: Maastricht

freaking work..I'm out
User avatar
paul
Overbomber
Posts: 3205
Joined: 02 Apr 2002, 01:00

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
paul wrote:Cologne - Live Music Hall 06-10-2015
Just promise me you'll keep all your clothes on this time. :wink: :lol:

Edit: Whatever date.
:eek: :innocent: ;D
User avatar
spiggycat
Road Kill
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Jun 2015, 21:09

I've got tickest for this ;D ;D
So happy I can see them live :lol:
User avatar
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 636
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 18:50

@tsomofficial: "Our gig in Köln sold out. So we've upgraded it to the Palladium. So it's back on sale. Knew you'd be pleased."
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Joy wrote:@tsomofficial: "Our gig in Köln sold out. So we've upgraded it to the Palladium. So it's back on sale. Knew you'd be pleased."
Haha. Palladium is nice. Nicer than E-Werk. And a bit larger, IIRC ... :D ;D ... cool that the venue was still available ...
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Would make sense to upgrade Antwerp too.
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:Would make sense to upgrade Antwerp too.
Yes it would, but there's not really a bigger place available I'm afraid.
in dub we trust
User avatar
conraculix
Road Kill
Posts: 19
Joined: 20 Aug 2014, 14:07
Location: Cologne

I'm glad to invite you to a little aftershow party after the gig in cologne.
It was originally planned in a location near the live music hall, but as the gig moved to the other side of the city we had to find a new location near the palladium.
and we did!
it's about 10 minutes to walk from the palladium, and it's free entry.
Bert from my dominion NL will be deejaying, and there will be a little acoustic tribute concert by a surprize band.
so, we would be very happy to see y'all there!

here's a facebook-link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1627869744118871/

thx for attention - end of transmission :-)
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

conraculix wrote:I'm glad to invite you to a little aftershow party after the gig in cologne.
It was originally planned in a location near the live music hall, but as the gig moved to the other side of the city we had to find a new location near the palladium.
and we did!
it's about 10 minutes to walk from the palladium, and it's free entry.
Bert from my dominion NL will be deejaying, and there will be a little acoustic tribute concert by a surprize band.
so, we would be very happy to see y'all there!

here's a facebook-link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1627869744118871/

thx for attention - end of transmission :-)
Ha, perfect !!! ... ;D ;D ;D ... And THANKS for the info !!!

As I'm not on FB, I had otherwise not known about the aftershow party at all ... :wink: ...
User avatar
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 146
Joined: 01 Feb 2006, 16:53
Location: CH

ticket on the way
for Berlin as well

see you again guys
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down
User avatar
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 146
Joined: 01 Feb 2006, 16:53
Location: CH

any recommendation to stay overnight in Köln?
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Difficult. However, this one is as close as can be to the venue and the aftershow party ...

http://www.cbooking.de/%28S%28dp2n30sam ... ule=public
User avatar
Selena
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 129
Joined: 16 Jan 2009, 18:01
Location: Somewhere in Germany

Not sure until now :? meh.

--------------------------------

Regarding hotels- I like the AirportBusiness Hotel (have been there myself).


http://www.airport-business-hotel.de/index_en.html
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Selena wrote:Not sure until now :? meh.

--------------------------------

Regarding hotels- I like the AirportBusiness Hotel (have been there myself).


http://www.airport-business-hotel.de/index_en.html
You shouldn't miss it, if you live close.
There's going to be a great free-entry aftershow party with surprise acts and everything ... :D :wink: ...
User avatar
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 241
Joined: 18 May 2007, 12:33
Location: Living next door to hell

Being645 wrote:
Selena wrote:Not sure until now :? meh.

--------------------------------

Regarding hotels- I like the AirportBusiness Hotel (have been there myself).


http://www.airport-business-hotel.de/index_en.html
You shouldn't miss it, if you live close.
There's going to be a great free-entry aftershow party with surprise acts and everything ... :D :wink: ...
Blood Brothers maybe :eek:
User avatar
eotunun
Overbomber
Posts: 3709
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 22:24
Location: Planet Ki
Contact:

Erm, Lords of the Mod Squad, the title of this thread turned out to be wrong.
I guess it would be helpful for folks as inattentive as me to have the Palladium given as the venue, which it happens to be.
It´s all across the city of Cologne from where the Live Music Hall is, so there might be trouble for peeps who find out late.
There is shadow under this red rock
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20395
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

eotunun wrote:Erm, Lords of the Mod Squad, the title of this thread turned out to be wrong.
I guess it would be helpful for folks as inattentive as me to have the Palladium given as the venue, which it happens to be.
It´s all across the city of Cologne from where the Live Music Hall is, so there might be trouble for peeps who find out late.
Thanks for the reminder
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Locked