November 19: Norwich UEA, UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2016
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12702
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

sukhoi wrote:Finally did find some time, energy and Google-working-window to upload some vids. Great show, great people as always...

More
https://youtu.be/G4KV4XLSJ94

No Time To Cry (part)
https://youtu.be/DZzxNz5WEAs

Dominion (part)
https://youtu.be/oQyfheg49EA

Something Fast (part)
https://youtu.be/39_NlXJTkaQ

Those lucky ones enjoy Sheffield and Leeds, looking forward to another on to (hopefully) come! 8)

petr
Wonderful recordings ... those lights are just impressing!!! ... They look so graphic ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

Thank you for the links! Swallowed some of them ... :wink: ...
http://sisterswiki.org/Sat,_19-Nov-2016
User avatar
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 282
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 14:35
Location: Prague

Being645 wrote:
sukhoi wrote:Finally did find some time, energy and Google-working-window to upload some vids. Great show, great people as always...

More
https://youtu.be/G4KV4XLSJ94

No Time To Cry (part)
https://youtu.be/DZzxNz5WEAs

Dominion (part)
https://youtu.be/oQyfheg49EA

Something Fast (part)
https://youtu.be/39_NlXJTkaQ

Those lucky ones enjoy Sheffield and Leeds, looking forward to another on to (hopefully) come! 8)

petr
Wonderful recordings ... those lights are just impressing!!! ... They look so graphic ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

Thank you for the links! Swallowed some of them ... :wink: ...
http://sisterswiki.org/Sat,_19-Nov-2016
You're welcome :notworthy:
Right On Venom And Revenge
User avatar
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 289
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 17:48
Location: San Francisco

Does anyone have a recording of This Corrosion from this show? Haven't seen it.

If not, I've got the memory so all is well.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14377
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Chaotican wrote:Does anyone have a recording of This Corrosion from this show? Haven't seen it.

If not, I've got the memory so all is well.
The whole show's on dime

I also believe circle might be hosting it too ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 289
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 17:48
Location: San Francisco

Pista wrote:
Chaotican wrote:Does anyone have a recording of This Corrosion from this show? Haven't seen it.

If not, I've got the memory so all is well.
The whole show's on dime

I also believe circle might be hosting it too ;)
Thank you! I will break my usual vow to just enjoy it in the moment and sign up.
Locked