Interview 2012

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
fullom
Road Kill

20 Min interview with NZ radio station. Worth a listen if you haven't already.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/2531842
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

Don;t need to listen to it. Same as every other interview for past 20yrs - music industry is incompetent - blah, blah, we are still recording - blah, blah, we still tour - blah, blah, might be a new record - blah, blah, I hate goffs - blah , blah, ever forward - blah, blah
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

If you don't fancy listening through the full twenty minutes, @Being did a full transcript on this thread :
https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

I rest my case
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

To be fair it's one of the better ones, as :von: seemed to be in a good, relaxed mood and was quite indulgent when the interviewer revealed that he wasn't quite as well informed as he initially seemed. The journo did a good job using the "Parky" technique, whereby you leave a second of silence after your interviewee's response, in the hope that the interviewee will fill the silence and let slip something they didn't initially intend to reveal.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:If you don't fancy listening through the full twenty minutes, @Being did a full transcript on this thread :
Oh my, that was such a bad transcription. I feel sick each time when I think of it ... :oops: :oops: ... but of course, someone would dig it up ... :urff: :lol: ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:If you don't fancy listening through the full twenty minutes, @Being did a full transcript on this thread :
Oh my, that was such a bad transcription. I feel sick each time when I think of it ... :oops: :oops: ... but of course, someone would dig it up ... :urff: :lol: ...
Hey, it was very impressive for a non native speaker. And of course some kind soul filled in the gaps. :wink:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: And of course some kind soul filled in the gaps. :wink:
Fortunately ... :) ...
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I've just stumbled across this interview on Internet when I was looking for something else.
Andrew is in a very jovial mood :lol: :von:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
DReifZ
Road Kill

AE can be really interesting about almost everything except music and especially The Sisters. I would love an interview where he talks only about sports, politics, languages, countries, Takeshi Kitano, cats or sunglasses.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

its a very upbeat interview. the best bit for me is

"There's something about what we do that means a lot tol people. And the fact that it means a lot to them means a lot to me. And thats why i keep on keeping on". :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: