Louder Than War - Interview

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Silver_Owl
The Don

paint it black wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXd_l9RsI6A

February 2017 :innocent: :innocent: :von:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Camy
Road Kill

No, Jazz Odyssey
XidiouX
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Here we go with Starman again. I find it puzzling that, give how important Eldritch claims Bowie to have been in his life, when we get to specifics, it seems that the only thing that Bowie has ever done that has had anything positive to say about that was that Starman appearance. It's always 'Starman but I didn't like his last 20 albums.'
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
A.E. wrote:I have to warn you that my music has become even more primitive now after I seriously damaged my elbow recently and I have no feeling in my my left hand.
Oh my, I know that pain ... :urff: :urff: :urff: ... Had a similar thing earlier this year. Soo painful - and paralysing. Fortunately not a muscle rupture, though it really felt like it!

Now it's (mostly) gone. It took me one of these (and no other!), about two of these and a good portion of patience.
It was visibly troublesome a few times during the tour. Must be miserable.
Acupuncture can actually restore sensation, oddly.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Chaotican wrote:
Being645 wrote:
A.E. wrote:I have to warn you that my music has become even more primitive now after I seriously damaged my elbow recently and I have no feeling in my my left hand.
Oh my, I know that pain ... :urff: :urff: :urff: ... Had a similar thing earlier this year. Soo painful - and paralysing. Fortunately not a muscle rupture, though it really felt like it!

Now it's (mostly) gone. It took me one of these (and no other!), about two of these and a good portion of patience.
It was visibly troublesome a few times during the tour. Must be miserable.
Acupuncture can actually restore sensation, oddly.
The pain makes the muscle fail. It's almost impossible to only lift a plastic cup not to mention a microphone. As soon as the muscle finds relieve, sensation returns. Don't know whether acupuncture can do that, though I can well imagine. A GOOD bandage does it, however, almost immediately...