LiveWire phone interview with Andrew

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

LiveWire phone interview with Andrew from 12th October 2019, including hugging koalas . . . :von:

https://www.rrr.org.au/on-demand/segmen ... w-eldritch

:D 8)
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

More top notch sleuthing Charlie :notworthy: he's such a miserable curmudgeon :lol:
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

He so rarely does these it seems like a real shame when they end up as rambling repeats of every other radio interview. I'd love to hear him actually interviewed properly.
“I don't want people to come and see our gig because of the magnificent things I'm doing with my hips, but it's their evening, you know. They have to have fun. I'm a little bit naive."
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie wrote:LiveWire phone interview with Andrew from 12th October 2019, including hugging koalas . . . :von:

https://www.rrr.org.au/on-demand/segmen ... w-eldritch

:D 8)
... ;D ;D ;D ...
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Great find Charlie :notworthy:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

"For a nation of basically convicts..."

Interviewer: Koalas have chlamydia, they bite, they stink, and they scratch.
:von:: Makes me think of a couple of old girlfriends. :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Todashi wrote:He so rarely does these it seems like a real shame when they end up as rambling repeats of every other radio interview. I'd love to hear him actually interviewed properly.
Agree. 2/3 of the interview wasted, even if there were the one or other fun thing in there, like why the number of cats in his house on the Mediterranean varies (eagles and wild dogs close by), that he finds AA Williams so good that he would want to always tour with her (if I got that right), and that the other guys in the band refuse to accept his idea to cover Alright alright alright by Mungo Jerry. (I'm all for fun and surprising covers but this one would be too much, agree with the boys here).
But they didn't ask about the new songs, not even about Dylan, despite Von almost hinting about it with "and Brissie!" when asked where they will play in Australia.
Strikingly opposed to the idea of releasing any new material (only advantage something like "we could sell more tickets, but we sell enough already") given the recent interview with the rest of the band.

I have heard worse interviews, but it seems increasingly popular to switch topic after each question and not having some coherent follow-up instead.
Somekindadion
Road Kill

“We all live in a submarine “ that’s really a tour bus ermmm van thingy . Otherwise known as the temple of love
iesus
Overbomber

'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Swinnow
Overbomber

Once upon a time he had the sidey's to carry off that Mungo Jerry thang :lol:
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Andrew wrote:Poland in October is bloody cold
Then he shouldn't come here in November and January.
These are only two months when I want to leave my coutnry for amotpheric reason, whereas leaving this country for many, many other reasons is diferent story.

That cover song is daft, and silly, so yes, it fits to most songs covered by TSOM.

Agree with you euphoria, they clearly had a lot fun doing this interview. It was very laid back style interview.
Zacharias
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Glad for the heads up, so thanks!
But I ended up turning it off thanks for to rubbish interviewers...
Burning 'cross the breeze.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:"For a nation of basically convicts..."

Interviewer: Koalas have chlamydia, they bite, they stink, and they scratch.
:von:: Makes me think of a couple of old girlfriends. :lol:
Oh, I hope they don't read this? Mind you :von: could scratch with his long claws!! :innocent: :lol: :eek:
Alexey Fyodorovich
Road Kill

"I liked What Time Is Now"...he's totally inscrutable!