2019-09-20 The Roundhouse, London UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
User avatar
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1095
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: York

They definitely had people checking tickets at the Killing Joke gig there last year. The main downstairs arena is not completely open to the foyer. There are double doors. Just sayin'. :)
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 8216
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: WhizzWorld
Contact:

Coach tickets bought and in the post. After party ticket bought and in the post. A load of washing and i'm ready to go- not long now!!! 8)
:bat:
"Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knerw the words to every song.
'Did my singing please you?'
'No! the words you sang were wrong' "

SISTERS FOREVER, FOREVER SISTERS
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8841
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

I'd come over to see Amenra, actually :)

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
Erudite
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1857
Joined: 24 Apr 2002, 01:00
Location: Lost In Space

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Coach tickets bought and in the post. After party ticket bought and in the post. A load of washing and i'm ready to go- not long now!!! 8)
:bat:
You need a tickets for the after party?
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
User avatar
mh
Above the Chemist
Posts: 7553
Joined: 23 Jun 2003, 14:41
Location: Over the edge and too far forward

Erudite wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Coach tickets bought and in the post. After party ticket bought and in the post. A load of washing and i'm ready to go- not long now!!! 8)
:bat:
You need a tickets for the after party?
Nah, you can buy on the door for a coupla quid more.
Trigonometry. It's a sin.
User avatar
Erudite
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1857
Joined: 24 Apr 2002, 01:00
Location: Lost In Space

mh wrote: Nah, you can buy on the door for a coupla quid more.
Cheers.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 8216
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: WhizzWorld
Contact:

mh wrote:
Erudite wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Coach tickets bought and in the post. After party ticket bought and in the post. A load of washing and i'm ready to go- not long now!!! 8)
:bat:
You need a tickets for the after party?
Nah, you can buy on the door for a coupla quid more.
like Michael said. i'm just having to budget down to the last penny for the friday night as i dont get my giro until midnight.. :roll:
"Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knerw the words to every song.
'Did my singing please you?'
'No! the words you sang were wrong' "

SISTERS FOREVER, FOREVER SISTERS
User avatar
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 285
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 14:35
Location: Prague

I am in, both nights, of course
Right On Venom And Revenge
User avatar
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 747
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 12:45
Location: The Shire
Contact:

From Facebook:
Hello, I've got one spare ticket for this Friday at the Roundhouse. £25 cash to a fan. Will be in a pub near the venue before the gig. message if interested!

https://www.facebook.com/steve.holman.1 ... oup_dialog
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1905
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

I have a spare to sell but it's BO collection, not sure how that's going to work :/
@stuczu
po
Road Kill
Posts: 58
Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 17:26
Location: Norway

And I'm looking for a ticket for friday. I'm in London anyway for the saturday gig, and it suddenly got a lot more tempting. Drop me a message if anyone as a spare ticket :)

@czuczu I'm going there anyway to pick up my saturday tickets, so if there is any way to transfer the ticket or write them a note to let them hand it out I'd be happy to take it.
Oslo 09 / Helsinki 11 / Oslo 11 / Köln 12 / Amsterdam 14 / London 15 / London 17 x2 / London 19 x2 / Oslo 19
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4509
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

I'm scouting for a Saturday ticket if anyone has going? 8)
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5307
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: Burley Park 6.40am

timsinister wrote:I'm scouting for a Saturday ticket if anyone has going? 8)
You felt the pull too! Feckers, aren't they. Have you checked that twickets thing? It's mentioned somewhere in this or the Saturday thread. Good luck!
User avatar
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1095
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: York

Planet Dave wrote:
timsinister wrote:I'm scouting for a Saturday ticket if anyone has going? 8)
You felt the pull too! Feckers, aren't they. Have you checked that twickets thing? It's mentioned somewhere in this or the Saturday thread. Good luck!
There's one on Twickets right now. However it's for the seated section upstairs.
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4509
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

Thanks gang, however immediately afterwards someone posted to the Facebook event saying they've got a standing Saturday, so it's earmarked for me.
Planet Dave wrote:You felt the pull too!
Buy us a drink first, darling! :wink:
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5307
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: Burley Park 6.40am

timsinister wrote:Thanks gang, however immediately afterwards someone posted to the Facebook event saying they've got a standing Saturday, so it's earmarked for me.
Planet Dave wrote:You felt the pull too!
Buy us a drink first, darling! :wink:
Glad you got sorted with a ticket Tim, as the pull of The Sisters is strong indeed. I have no idea what you're banging on about, but if I did and had to reply, that reply would be something along the lines of...

What??? Pull first, drink later! Bitch.

:P see you Saturday!
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4509
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

:lol:
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2979
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: In the Gazebo Of Badness, just outside BD3

Expedition from Leeds 28 starts tomorrow morning
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20661
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

Y'all have fun now kids! :kiss:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5307
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: Burley Park 6.40am

Aye, safe travels to all, and have an excellent night at the Roundhouse and beyond 8)
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1258
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Hope everyone has a great night - i'm excited and i'm not even going! :lol:

Can't wait to hear more about it! 8)
User avatar
robertzombie
Overbomber
Posts: 4349
Joined: 05 Sep 2005, 12:49
Location: London

STAGE TIMES
7.00pm – Doors
7.40pm – Amenra
9.00pm – The Sisters of Mercy
11.00pm – Curfew
po
Road Kill
Posts: 58
Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 17:26
Location: Norway

I'm still looking for a ticket for tonight if anyone has a spare. I'll pay face value and maybe a pint :)
Oslo 09 / Helsinki 11 / Oslo 11 / Köln 12 / Amsterdam 14 / London 15 / London 17 x2 / London 19 x2 / Oslo 19
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12965
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 59%

The sun is shining in Cologne and I hope so it does in London, too ... :D :D ...

Have great night all together over there ... ;D ;D ;D ...

... and let us hear from it, if/when you can ... :D ...
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2979
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: In the Gazebo Of Badness, just outside BD3

Sunny as fk in Camden

Good people in the Enterprise :)
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Locked