2019-10-02 Kulturbolaget (KB), Malmo Sweden

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Charlie wrote:Some great photo's here:

http://www.monokrom-photos.com/
Woah! :notworthy: thanks for the magnificent link, Gary's shirt gets a double Woah! :lol: :notworthy:
Swinnow
Overbomber

:lol:

Though it has to be said that Wayne, Craig and Von aren't far behind Mr Marx in the shirt stakes.

Now those were the days of sartorial abominations. They were better than Leeds' Christmas lights.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Abomination? No way Sir, they're chuffing glorious! That pic near the bottom of Craig looking ready to murder the next person he sees is rather groovy too. Remind me, which one was the Leeds fan again? :innocent:
Swinnow
Overbomber

LMAO, we all had shirts and hair like that back in the day, courtesy of BAD. Yeah, our Craig looks like he's been in the Scratching Shed again.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

You can keep the hair, bunch of Dougal wannabes :lol: although in fairness BAD did rather make one's hair go that way with the prices they charged for bootleg vinyl. Still miss that place though, and tut like an old man whenever strolling past the cafe/bar thing that exists there now. I've fond memories of a disgruntled mother of some young metalhead going totally bananas with them and demanding a refund for some 'f**king s**t quality' Megadeth VHS her son had bought there, whilst I innocently perused the Sisters tapes and kissed goodbye to my student grant in October, on around 20 tapes and a couple of vomitously exquisite shirts.

oops thread derail - soz!