2019-11-03 Powerstation, Aukland New Zealand

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
iesus
Overbomber

Dear Doktor is an expert system not an AI robot as i guess from the known conditions ;D

:bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The Doktor used to be able to cope with the extended Sister Ray/Ghost Rider/Louie Louie last song back in the day; why not now?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I guess that improptu and free form with static rhythm is something different when tempo is changing, adjusting to tempo and tone of other instruments; with a delay - I presume - it can be done: change analog singal into digital, put it to the Dok, so he can read it, and adjust to so.
... Easier said than done. Not to mention that then The Dok would have grow from three Mac's to something bigger and more powerful.
czuczu
Overbomber

Easily done. If that fella throwing shapes looked down, he'd realise there's a keyboard in front of him - he can trigger stuff however/whenever they want.

I love the expectation that they could change arrangements on the fly and :von: could come back in on cue and pick it up without a hitch :lol:
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

We finally had a video turn up for this gig :D

Vision Thing: https://youtu.be/K75-ITwwgls