2019-11-16, Circo Volador, Mexico City, Mexico

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Parfaitaccompli wrote:Vision Thing got the section I was in a lot more animated. Though not a favourite musically of mine, lyrically it was interesting to hear in Mexico given current politics, and being in a bit of crowd that suddenly exploded with energy for it was a highlight.

I'm gutted I forgot to get more cash out beforehand, not usually one for bootleg merch but not getting a Mexico City specific shirt one vendor had will be a regret. Might have to go on a hunt before I leave. :)
I like the reintroduction of “stand up if you love America!� Since we were really in America... I’m also shamefully glad that was in English because I feel like I’ve spent the weekend in constipated straining, trying to get the thoughts from my head expressed through my mouth in recognizable form.

I didn’t get any bootlegs shirts, partly because of luggage space and partly some kind of useless ethics. I was wearing my sisters shirt in zocalo, however, and a shaman/healer doing rituals with herbs locked eyes for a minute and then bowed. Perhaps he thought I was a nun? 😄

@steve, great pic from your cure buddy! We weren’t too far apart. All in all, a fine show in a good location and a nice adventure.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645
Above the Chemist

Nice... :D ... thak you for the link and thanks for updating the videos in the SistersWiki page ... :D :notworthy: ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

And another review and photos here:

https://www.polvora.com.mx/2019/11/18/b ... o-volador/
Pista
Cureboi

I see the setlists people have changed the instrumental to Kickline again
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pista wrote:I see the setlists people have changed the instrumental to Kickline again
They are as stupid as those idiots on wikipedia ... typical rulerheads ... :lol: :lol: ...
iesus
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Pista wrote:I see the setlists people have changed the instrumental to Kickline again
They are as stupid as those idiots on wikipedia ... typical rulerheads ... :lol: :lol: ...
They need in both sites a good spanking to learn a good lesson. :urff: :urff: :bat:
Yoda time... oooommmm :lol: (hope i don't spoil that series in disney) :lol: :lol:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."