Rescheduled! 2021-03-15. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020
Post Reply
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Venue website & tickets link

Roll call:
Cyberbio
Cause & Effect
doctor_jeep
ruffers
Selena
Last edited by Pista on 27 May 2020, 12:03, edited 8 times in total.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Cyberbio
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 305
Joined: 20 May 2008, 17:29
Location: near Frankfurt

Homezone. I´m in!
2020: Maastricht, Nijmegen, Groningen, Nürnberg, Saarbrücken, Frankfurt, Ulm, Mailand, Winterthur, Karlsruhe, Hildesheim
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1932
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

Hi & help please....

Am I reading this right - you need to do a bank transfer to pay for the ticket?
Is there are way to stick it on a credit card please........


EDIT is the link right, looks like Saarbrucken.
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

ruffers wrote:Hi & help please....

Am I reading this right - you need to do a bank transfer to pay for the ticket?
Is there are way to stick it on a credit card please........


EDIT is the link right, looks like Saarbrucken.
I think it was a generic link when they first announced.
Updated in the first post now
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1932
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

Cool thanks

Should be able to make it to this - bought a ticket anyway!

IN!!
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
Selena
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 129
Joined: 16 Jan 2009, 18:01
Location: Somewhere in Germany

Sadly I won't be there this time.


Have a nice gig, everyone!
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."
(Rachel Carson)
User avatar
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1037
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: York

New date: 07.09.20
The Scene won't save you...
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1932
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

I couldn't make the old date, even though I have a ticket.
This one might work out...
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
Selena
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 129
Joined: 16 Jan 2009, 18:01
Location: Somewhere in Germany

Scardwel wrote:New date: 07.09.20
Maybe I'll be able to make it at the new date.
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."
(Rachel Carson)
Cause & Effect
Road Kill
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Dec 2019, 20:51
Location: Ayrshire

Did anyone receive an email from eventim this morning regarding cancellation of the event??
I was traveling from UK to Frankfurt and Ulm gigs. I emailed eventim last night requesting a refund as I can't make Sept. I received an email this morning just giving me info on new dates but no word of refund. I am just wondering if the email this morning was just a general info email rather than a reply to my email last night anyone get an email this morning??
User avatar
doctor_jeep
Road Kill
Posts: 35
Joined: 24 Jan 2004, 20:27
Location: Saarbruecken, Germany

It was a general (if somewhat late) info; got it too für Saarbrücken. I guess they'll have their hands full for the next few days, so I wouldn't hold my breath for the refund right now, but you'll get your money back.
Clearly now the past mistakes
The giant steps we had to take
The path that ever promise made to
Die in dream dissolve and fade
User avatar
doctor_jeep
Road Kill
Posts: 35
Joined: 24 Jan 2004, 20:27
Location: Saarbruecken, Germany

Completely forgot to say: I'm in!
Clearly now the past mistakes
The giant steps we had to take
The path that ever promise made to
Die in dream dissolve and fade
Cause & Effect
Road Kill
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Dec 2019, 20:51
Location: Ayrshire

Thanks doctor,
I received a reply from them this morning saying the tickets won't be refunded as a new date has been confirmed!! Not good!!! Will probably try and sell them now.
Thanks again
C&E
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Cause & Effect wrote:Thanks doctor,
I received a reply from them this morning saying the tickets won't be refunded as a new date has been confirmed!! Not good!!! Will probably try and sell them now.
Thanks again
C&E
Not refunding? That sounds a bit off.
Everyone else seems to be offering refunds for those who can't make the rescheduled dates
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Cause & Effect
Road Kill
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Dec 2019, 20:51
Location: Ayrshire

Thanks Pista
Below is the email I got from them today. I maybe try the UK eventim number & see if they can help. Absolutely gutted I can't make it but I saw them in Leeds Bristol + Manchester and they were outstanding!! Hopefully I can maybe catch another gig elsewhere but not the rescheduled Frankfurt/Ulm ones unfortunately...cheers Pista!!

Dear C&E
 
Thank you for your request.
We fully understand your concern in the current situation.
But please also understand that in the current situation no cancellation is possible.

The organizers have worked hard to find an alternative date for the cancelled event. The tickets you have booked will of course remain valid for this new date.

As soon as we receive further information from the organizer and all modalities are clarified, we will of course inform you immediately. Please refrain from sending us your tickets until then.

We ask you for a little patience and understanding in this situation, which is exceptional for all of us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Cause & Effect wrote:Thanks Pista
Below is the email I got from them today. I maybe try the UK eventim number & see if they can help. Absolutely gutted I can't make it but I saw them in Leeds Bristol + Manchester and they were outstanding!! Hopefully I can maybe catch another gig elsewhere but not the rescheduled Frankfurt/Ulm ones unfortunately...cheers Pista!!

Dear C&E
 
Thank you for your request.
We fully understand your concern in the current situation.
But please also understand that in the current situation no cancellation is possible.

The organizers have worked hard to find an alternative date for the cancelled event. The tickets you have booked will of course remain valid for this new date.

As soon as we receive further information from the organizer and all modalities are clarified, we will of course inform you immediately. Please refrain from sending us your tickets until then.

We ask you for a little patience and understanding in this situation, which is exceptional for all of us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
It sounds like they haven't quite figured out if they can refund or not. Fingers crossed they can. They certainly should
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

A bit annoying maybe, but I'm sure this one will very likely sell out as well eventually - provided the situation has returned back to normal by then (if it hasn't, we'll have bigger problems than Sisters gigs).
Promoters are literally fighting for their survival right now, so I guess they are unwilling to refund if they don't have to.
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12714
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 65,14%

new date now - Monday, 15 March 2021
Cause & Effect
Road Kill
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Dec 2019, 20:51
Location: Ayrshire

Woohoo... couldn't make Sept gigs but will be definitely be in Frankfurt & Ulm in new year...can't wait to see Germany!!
Post Reply