Page 1 of 2

2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 14 Nov 2019, 13:03
by Pista
Venue website & tickets link

Roll call:
@Cyberbio
@Cause & Effect
@ruffers
@Selena
@Icon

Posted: 14 Nov 2019, 13:17
by Cyberbio
Homezone. I´m in!

Posted: 23 Jan 2020, 13:45
by ruffers
Hi & help please....

Am I reading this right - you need to do a bank transfer to pay for the ticket?
Is there are way to stick it on a credit card please........


EDIT is the link right, looks like Saarbrucken.

Posted: 23 Jan 2020, 14:11
by Pista
ruffers wrote:Hi & help please....

Am I reading this right - you need to do a bank transfer to pay for the ticket?
Is there are way to stick it on a credit card please........


EDIT is the link right, looks like Saarbrucken.
I think it was a generic link when they first announced.
Updated in the first post now

Posted: 23 Jan 2020, 14:13
by ruffers
Cool thanks

Should be able to make it to this - bought a ticket anyway!

IN!!

Posted: 05 Mar 2020, 15:55
by Selena
Sadly I won't be there this time.


Have a nice gig, everyone!

Posted: 13 Mar 2020, 15:49
by Scardwel
New date: 07.09.20

Posted: 13 Mar 2020, 16:41
by ruffers
I couldn't make the old date, even though I have a ticket.
This one might work out...

Posted: 13 Mar 2020, 22:40
by Selena
Scardwel wrote:New date: 07.09.20
Maybe I'll be able to make it at the new date.

Posted: 14 Mar 2020, 11:43
by Cause & Effect
Did anyone receive an email from eventim this morning regarding cancellation of the event??
I was traveling from UK to Frankfurt and Ulm gigs. I emailed eventim last night requesting a refund as I can't make Sept. I received an email this morning just giving me info on new dates but no word of refund. I am just wondering if the email this morning was just a general info email rather than a reply to my email last night anyone get an email this morning??

Posted: 16 Mar 2020, 14:23
by doctor_jeep
It was a general (if somewhat late) info; got it too für Saarbrücken. I guess they'll have their hands full for the next few days, so I wouldn't hold my breath for the refund right now, but you'll get your money back.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020, 17:42
by doctor_jeep
Completely forgot to say: I'm in!

Posted: 17 Mar 2020, 20:26
by Cause & Effect
Thanks doctor,
I received a reply from them this morning saying the tickets won't be refunded as a new date has been confirmed!! Not good!!! Will probably try and sell them now.
Thanks again
C&E

Posted: 17 Mar 2020, 20:58
by Pista
Cause & Effect wrote:Thanks doctor,
I received a reply from them this morning saying the tickets won't be refunded as a new date has been confirmed!! Not good!!! Will probably try and sell them now.
Thanks again
C&E
Not refunding? That sounds a bit off.
Everyone else seems to be offering refunds for those who can't make the rescheduled dates

Posted: 17 Mar 2020, 22:00
by Cause & Effect
Thanks Pista
Below is the email I got from them today. I maybe try the UK eventim number & see if they can help. Absolutely gutted I can't make it but I saw them in Leeds Bristol + Manchester and they were outstanding!! Hopefully I can maybe catch another gig elsewhere but not the rescheduled Frankfurt/Ulm ones unfortunately...cheers Pista!!

Dear C&E
 
Thank you for your request.
We fully understand your concern in the current situation.
But please also understand that in the current situation no cancellation is possible.

The organizers have worked hard to find an alternative date for the cancelled event. The tickets you have booked will of course remain valid for this new date.

As soon as we receive further information from the organizer and all modalities are clarified, we will of course inform you immediately. Please refrain from sending us your tickets until then.

We ask you for a little patience and understanding in this situation, which is exceptional for all of us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Posted: 17 Mar 2020, 22:12
by Pista
Cause & Effect wrote:Thanks Pista
Below is the email I got from them today. I maybe try the UK eventim number & see if they can help. Absolutely gutted I can't make it but I saw them in Leeds Bristol + Manchester and they were outstanding!! Hopefully I can maybe catch another gig elsewhere but not the rescheduled Frankfurt/Ulm ones unfortunately...cheers Pista!!

Dear C&E
 
Thank you for your request.
We fully understand your concern in the current situation.
But please also understand that in the current situation no cancellation is possible.

The organizers have worked hard to find an alternative date for the cancelled event. The tickets you have booked will of course remain valid for this new date.

As soon as we receive further information from the organizer and all modalities are clarified, we will of course inform you immediately. Please refrain from sending us your tickets until then.

We ask you for a little patience and understanding in this situation, which is exceptional for all of us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
It sounds like they haven't quite figured out if they can refund or not. Fingers crossed they can. They certainly should

Posted: 17 Mar 2020, 22:14
by euphoria
A bit annoying maybe, but I'm sure this one will very likely sell out as well eventually - provided the situation has returned back to normal by then (if it hasn't, we'll have bigger problems than Sisters gigs).
Promoters are literally fighting for their survival right now, so I guess they are unwilling to refund if they don't have to.

Posted: 27 May 2020, 11:33
by Being645
new date now - Monday, 15 March 2021

Posted: 27 May 2020, 17:11
by Cause & Effect
Woohoo... couldn't make Sept gigs but will be definitely be in Frankfurt & Ulm in new year...can't wait to see Germany!!

Re: Rescheduled! 2021-03-15. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 10 Dec 2020, 10:31
by ruffers
Rescheduled 30th September, if my German is right

THE SISTERS OF MERCY wird erneut verschoben!
Hallo liebe Sisters of Mercy - Fans,

pandemiebedingt muss das Konzert leider erneut verschoben werden.

Neuer Termin:30.09.2021.

Sonst ändert sich nichts.



Tickets behalten ihre Gültigkeit.

Viele Grüße

Euer Batschkapp - Team

Re: 2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 20 Apr 2021, 14:25
by Being645
The new date now is Wednesday, 20 April 2022 ... :) ...

Re: 2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 19 Jul 2021, 12:48
by Icon
Finally got myself tickets for Frankfurt. Are the rest of you “roll call”ers still planning to go?
I think it would be nice to meet up. I don’t know many of you personally yet.

Re: 2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 21 Jul 2021, 20:34
by Selena
Icon wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 12:48
Finally got myself tickets for Frankfurt. Are the rest of you “roll call”ers still planning to go?
I think it would be nice to meet up. I don’t know many of you personally yet.
Hopefully I'll be there! :D

Re: 2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 22 Jul 2021, 11:46
by Icon
Selena wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 20:34
Icon wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 12:48
Finally got myself tickets for Frankfurt. Are the rest of you “roll call”ers still planning to go?
I think it would be nice to meet up. I don’t know many of you personally yet.
Hopefully I'll be there! :D
Great! :D

Re: 2022-04-20. Batschkapp, Franfurt DE

Posted: 26 Jul 2021, 12:51
by ruffers
Icon wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 12:48
Finally got myself tickets for Frankfurt. Are the rest of you “roll call”ers still planning to go?
I think it would be nice to meet up. I don’t know many of you personally yet.
Not sure. When I bought the ticket for the original original original date I worked for a company where I did a lot of travel so basically paid for my travel and hotel to see the band all over the place.
Sadly no more....