2022-04-01. Muziekgieterij, Maastricht NL

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

sam donut wrote:Flights booked, tickets kept (for here and Den Haag), will book hotels and hope some optimism and stimulation can keep the hospitality sector going. If the virus is still grinding us down by September we're f**ked anyway, so I look forward to another stay in the Netherlands and maybe a drink with sziamiau and any other HLer. Ever onward and good health.
great! for sure we will see you then. we go to Nijmegen the day before, are you also coming there?

i did not even know about the cat cafe, shows how much I get out here. heh. looking forward to it!
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Not sure about Nijmegen, yet. Have to work out a schedule, but not ruling it out unless it sells out! :)
🎡 Good times come to me now 🎢
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

date changed to March 12th, 2021
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

hm me think whole tour will go to 2021 :evil: :evil: :eek:
MUSICA ΓƒΛ†
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Hopefully Den Haag will be around the same time then I can just keep my tickets.
🎡 Good times come to me now 🎢
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Oh well..despite deciding against it because of the whole corona crap... we're gonna go to this one anyways..;-)
DasPerltAber

So me + 1 now ;-)
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

postponed to April 1st, 2022
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Yep, I just got this too.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

sziamiau wrote: ↑20 Apr 2021, 10:05 postponed to April 1st, 2022
Hopefully the Den Haag date will postponed to a similar date. I'm determined to go to these gigs now if I can!
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Ah, March 31st apparently. So that's a ing train journey with a hangover on the morning of the 1st πŸ˜‚
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

sam donut wrote: ↑20 Apr 2021, 10:18 Ah, March 31st apparently. So that's a ing train journey with a hangover on the morning of the 1st πŸ˜‚
haha yeah. well and party in Maastricht Friday and Saturday before heading to the next . I am rethinking my dates now. will do Liege but would be more interesting to do Antwerp and who knows some other locations as well
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

I'm just going to put this here. If the gig really happens and if you are still hanging out the next day (Saturday) in Maastricht (as the next gig is only on the 3rd in Groningen) you are more than welcome to come by my house for a drink in the afternoon, evening:)
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I still will be doing this gig and the other 3 Dutch gigs and the Belgium gigs and hoping it will not be postphoned again
Please update the Roll call (s) when possible ?
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
Dread_In_Monochrome
Road Kill

Hi, I'm a new member so I still haven't posted that much (I've read through a lot of threads quietly more than anything), but I just want to throw it out there that a friend and I recently decided to travel to see a few shows this tour, and we're looking to find two tickets for the both of us for this show. It'll be our first time seeing the band so we're trying to go to as many shows as we can fit into our trip. If anyone is looking to sell a ticket or two for this date or knows someone who is, I'd be very interested. Thanks!

(Also, if this sort of post isn't allowed here, please let me know and I will keep that in mind for the future, and will delete this post.)
sukhoi

Almost forgotten - I am in too, or hope so...
Robson
Amphetamine Filth

going, good beer bar
- since 1992 -
Dread_In_Monochrome
Road Kill

Dread_In_Monochrome wrote: ↑19 Feb 2022, 05:18 Hi, I'm a new member so I still haven't posted that much (I've read through a lot of threads quietly more than anything), but I just want to throw it out there that a friend and I recently decided to travel to see a few shows this tour, and we're looking to find two tickets for the both of us for this show. It'll be our first time seeing the band so we're trying to go to as many shows as we can fit into our trip. If anyone is looking to sell a ticket or two for this date or knows someone who is, I'd be very interested. Thanks!

(Also, if this sort of post isn't allowed here, please let me know and I will keep that in mind for the future, and will delete this post.)
Update: Nevermind, we were able to get tickets through TicketSwap :D :D :D Yay!
Pista
Cureboi

Dread_In_Monochrome wrote: ↑02 Mar 2022, 07:04

Update: Nevermind, we were able to get tickets through TicketSwap :D :D :D Yay!
Nice one. Go you! :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

well at the end I am leaving for the US on the 27th and back only on April 10th. pretty sad about not being here for the hometown gig. may have tickets for sale:(
spyroseldritch
Road Kill

We will need to have a negative covid test to get in all dutch gigs. That requires a bit of planning ahead since it has to be a 24h valid one for each gig .Just posting the link
with more info https://www.government.nl/topics/corona ... rge-events
I see dumb people
spyroseldritch
Road Kill

so following my last post there are some good or bad news depending on how you feel about tests.Meaning we don't need a negative covid test for the gigs in the Netherlands. Starting from 23rd of March.More info on the following link https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2 ... s-measures
I see dumb people
Being645
Above the Chemist

Tomorrow ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Today ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...
iesus
Overbomber

Have a nice one, those who will be there and give us reports when possible ;D :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."