COVID 19 Tests For Gigs

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
streamline
Slight Overbomber

I have a friend who is very panicky about apps on his phones, tracking and logging test results.

What does he need to do to be allowed into the Roundhouse this weekend?

He has the bit of card from his doctor showing he is double jabbed.
He is happy to take a lateral-flow test - lets assume he passes.
But he's not mad about logging the result if it is traceable to him personally.

He is happy to show his vaccination card, also his plastic lateral-flow test saying Pass.

Will this suffice?

Also, when you log your lateral-flow test result online do they ask for personal info (as he isn't happy giving it) ?

Are the Roundhouse going to do online checks of everybodys test results? Or just assume that we have all had tests?

As usual with Covid - it is all a bit confusing.

Lots of questions - sorry! But I don't want to have to leave him outside with a bottle of coke and a bag of crisps as they wont let him in.

------------------------

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
czuczu
Overbomber

Probably not for either card or LFT.
You need the NHS app which, from memory, needs ID verification before you can upload results. He could ring them and ask if he can do LFT on entry, I guess :/
Pista
Cureboi

All the safety information is here
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I asked the Roundhouse for clarification on what's required for entry and got this response. "At the moment, it is not mandatory to provide a 'vaccination passport' or to record lateral flow test results with NHS Track & Trace. We ask, if possible, that you carry out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attend if your test was negative. As the gigs are on 3 consecutive nights, one lateral flow test on the Friday is more than sufficient. We also kindly ask that you wear a mask when walking around the venue."
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
czuczu
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote: 09 Sep 2021, 16:55 I asked the Roundhouse for clarification on what's required for entry and got this response. "At the moment, it is not mandatory to provide a 'vaccination passport' or to record lateral flow test results with NHS Track & Trace. We ask, if possible, that you carry out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attend if your test was negative. As the gigs are on 3 consecutive nights, one lateral flow test on the Friday is more than sufficient. We also kindly ask that you wear a mask when walking around the venue."
Ha ha, they're not going to enforce anything? That's rubbish!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FFS That's pretty shoddy. I'm glad I'm not going now.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Swinnow
Overbomber

Same here, welcome to the increasingly libertarian UK, as 'designed' by NewsUK and GBNews mouthpieces.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

czuczu wrote: 09 Sep 2021, 18:11
Andrew S wrote: 09 Sep 2021, 16:55 I asked the Roundhouse for clarification on what's required for entry and got this response. "At the moment, it is not mandatory to provide a 'vaccination passport' or to record lateral flow test results with NHS Track & Trace. We ask, if possible, that you carry out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attend if your test was negative. As the gigs are on 3 consecutive nights, one lateral flow test on the Friday is more than sufficient. We also kindly ask that you wear a mask when walking around the venue."
How many people were actually wearing a mask inside the venue last night ?

just curious. Hard to grasp the public sentiment/behavior from the other side of the world
czuczu
Overbomber

Ocean Moves wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 01:06
czuczu wrote: 09 Sep 2021, 18:11
How many people were actually wearing a mask inside the venue last night ?

just curious. Hard to grasp the public sentiment/behavior from the other side of the world
Just Andrew S as far as I could see.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Well I really hope everybody is OK but I won't be surprised if not.
Swinnow wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 18:31 Same here, welcome to the increasingly libertarian UK, as 'designed' by NewsUK and GBNews mouthpieces.
Catching Covid to "own the libs" woooo!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 09:33 Well I really hope everybody is OK but I won't be surprised if not.
Swinnow wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 18:31 Same here, welcome to the increasingly libertarian UK, as 'designed' by NewsUK and GBNews mouthpieces.
Catching Covid to "own the libs" woooo!
Yeah, and get you a 12bn tax rise for NHS and social care... :innocent:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ocial-care
hellboy69

Had to show my vaccination card to get into the Nephs in Kentish Town last night 8) Registered a negative lat flow test result after Sissies night #1. Will keep testing for work couple of times a week. Hope you guys dodged the coronabullet x
czuczu
Overbomber

Am due my 2 weekly PCR tomorrow morning. Interesting hearing the different hoops those that travelled from afar had to jump through and what they have to do when they get back..
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Being645 wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 09:43 Yeah, and get you a 12bn tax rise for NHS and social care... :innocent:
Indeed. And of course with our government being who they are, the tax burden will land more heavily on the already worse-off.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 11:37
Being645 wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 09:43 Yeah, and get you a 12bn tax rise for NHS and social care... :innocent:
Indeed. And of course with our government being who they are, the tax burden will land more heavily on the already worse-off.
Obviously, that will in turn create more cases for the NHS and ... social care .
Sadly, this tactic of say social management is almost everywhere the same, or worse.
czuczu
Overbomber

PCR results are in - I can now wear my "I Survived The Sisters 2021 shows" shirt :P
hellboy69

czuczu wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 10:40 PCR results are in - I can now wear my "I Survived The Sisters 2021 shows" shirt :P
:notworthy:

I've tested negative since the Nephs on Sunday also!

Be well everyone (despite the government that you didn't vote for doing its level best to put you down x)