Colours in carnage

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Rebecca-Louise92
Road Kill

Hi all!

massive ask! I know, but please if anyone can help me

Im looking for a 'colours in carnage' vinyl. I know this is a bootleg and is rare. But if anyone is selling, or even knows anyone who would be willing to part with this I would be extremely grateful! Not fussed what colour the vinyl is as I know many versions have been made. But please. If anyone can help!

I have tried discogs and eBay already 😔

Thanks in advance.
Rebecca-Louise92
Road Kill

Any help greatly appreciated please
Pista
Cureboi

Rebecca-Louise92 wrote: 11 Nov 2020, 21:16 Any help greatly appreciated please
Firstly, welcome to the forum.
Secondly, would have been nice, polite even, if you'd actually said hello before asking for a bootleg. :roll:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Rebecca-Louise92
Road Kill

@Pista
Hi,

I did say hi in the first post of the thread.

Also I am new here as the site has only just accepted my Gmail email address, so any tips or advice on how to go about things is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Rebecca-Louise92 wrote: 11 Nov 2020, 00:06 Hi all!

massive ask! I know, but please if anyone can help me

Im looking for a 'colours in carnage' vinyl. I know this is a bootleg and is rare. But if anyone is selling, or even knows anyone who would be willing to part with this I would be extremely grateful! Not fussed what colour the vinyl is as I know many versions have been made. But please. If anyone can help!

I have tried discogs and eBay already 😔

Thanks in advance.

Pista wrote: 11 Nov 2020, 21:42
Rebecca-Louise92 wrote: 11 Nov 2020, 21:16 Any help greatly appreciated please
Firstly, welcome to the forum.
Secondly, would have been nice, polite even, if you'd actually said hello before asking for a bootleg. :roll: