Top 20 most expensive Sisters bootlegs sold on eBay in 2020

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Elon
Road Kill

Hi guys

the review is available here:

https://dravalanchesvaults.blogspot.com ... sters.html
Bonksi
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the link
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

I'm not a collector but that was an interesting read, thanks.

I guess that collectibles are one of the niches that had a pandemic upside? K-shaped recovery and all that - people sitting at home with spare cash wondering how to indulge their passions. Not everyone is into BTC or Robinhood. I expect that other collectibles markets would show similar bumper years in 2020, including those with real volumes like art, wine, stamps, old cars etc . But I'm much too lazy to go and research it.
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
Elon
Road Kill

I guess that collectibles are one of the niches that had a pandemic upside?
Yes, that's definitely the case. I believe also the Discogs marketplace had its best year ever in 2020, and Omega Auctions is seeing great numbers as well. COVID provides people with more time and, paradoxically -- for those who have not lost their livelihood -- more money, to spend on their passions since the other entertainment options are limited. Nobody is spending much on experiential activities such as travel or sports. Not to mention that shopping is also known to be a stress-management behavior...

The other side of this is the supply side, with more people being put in a situation where they must sell their collections because they lost their job, which also feeds the growth of the market as more interesting items turn up than on an average year.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Fascinating article. Thank you for sharing.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I have to admit that the idea of "fake bootlegs" made my mind boggle. A bootleg of a bootleg? What has the world come to?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell