Andreas Bruhn guitar

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

What ever happened to the Kramer guitar Andreas used to own/play? Is this one up for sale? If so...what would be the price.....and could I pick it up at his place? :lol:
czuczu
Overbomber

Not the ugliest guitar of the early 90s bit it's on the podium! :lol:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

DasPerltAber wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 00:18 What ever happened to the Kramer guitar Andreas used to own/play? Is this one up for sale? If so...what would be the price.....and could I pick it up at his place? :lol:
like all axe-men if its not smashed to bits it will be in a room full of very expensive beautidul guitars that never get played. Like Wayne's like Andrews by all accounts.
Me ? ive just got a Fender Strat...and a 5-picee Premier Jazz Custom kit. because i can actually play a bit whilst being terminally skint and utterly unworshipped. being a world famous Sisters fan doesnt pay as well as it could
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Hello @Lawssons & welcome to :hl:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sultan2075
Overbomber

Pista wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 08:55 Hello @Lawssons & welcome to :hl:
I might be wrong, Pista... but you know what I'm thinking?
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Pista
Cureboi

sultan2075 wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 18:53
Pista wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 08:55 Hello @Lawssons & welcome to :hl:
I might be wrong, Pista... but you know what I'm thinking?
My senses are tingling too. Just waiting for kitchen offers to start flooding in suddenly :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sultan2075
Overbomber

Lawssons wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 04:28
Lawssons wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 02:34 Hmm… that’s interesting. I thought about becoming a guitar collector for a long time. I’ve got some money to buy my first few lots, but I don’t know what to do then. I could buy this Andreas Bruhn guitar and even a Frank Zappa guitar, but it doesn’t seem right to keep a lot of beautiful guitars just staying in a room and not being played.
I already have a collection of the *URL REMOVED*, and it’s pretty ample, but it’s a little bit different from the whole guitars. Yes, unique guitars should be protected, but they also should be used because that’s what keeps them alive. Just like some of the Stradivari violins, they are still played and make excellent music.
And there we have it. :von:
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Pista
Cureboi

sultan2075 wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 04:36
And there we have it. :von:
LOL
& Lawssons has just left the building :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity