picture of Andrew without glasses

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Post Reply
User avatar
AlixJH
Road Kill
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Sep 2014, 10:26
Location: Moscow
Contact:

Walter, you are Eldritch
or may
Eldritch, you are Heisenberg
Go home!)

Image
:: You can't handle the truth ::
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

Image
Being645 wrote:Really a good picture ... :notworthy: ...

Btw, what are those badges at his trousers?
they look like two of the three "tune in" "turn on" and "burn out" badges....probably "tune in" and "turn on" as everyone lost the "burn out" badge for some reason (it was the best one to wear on its own. i still have mine on my wall with a "f**k off" badge replacing the lost "burm out" badge.) it's the right era with the hat and those side-burn "beee-yooo-ties!" good picture actually. :notworthy:
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
Silver_Owl
The Don
Posts: 7361
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 18:52

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: they look like two of the three "tune in" "turn on" and "burn out" badges....probably "tune in" and "turn on" as everyone lost the "burn out" badge for some reason...
I've still got mine :!: :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Image
Being645 wrote:Really a good picture ... :notworthy: ...

Btw, what are those badges at his trousers?
they look like two of the three "tune in" "turn on" and "burn out" badges....probably "tune in" and "turn on" as everyone lost the "burn out" badge for some reason (it was the best one to wear on its own. i still have mine on my wall with a "f**k off" badge replacing the lost "burm out" badge.) it's the right era with the hat and those side-burn "beee-yooo-ties!" good picture actually. :notworthy:
Surely that's a picture of snooker ace Jimmy White.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

Hom_Corleone wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: they look like two of the three "tune in" "turn on" and "burn out" badges....probably "tune in" and "turn on" as everyone lost the "burn out" badge for some reason...
I've still got mine :!: :D
well done sir! :notworthy:
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
spiggymr7
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 108
Joined: 05 Oct 2004, 12:33
Location: France
Contact:

This pic is HULL TIFFANYS 18-3-85 .
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12686
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

spiggymr7 wrote:This pic is HULL TIFFANYS 18-3-85 .
Ah. Thank you for the information ... :D :kiss: :notworthy: ...

I had never imagined it was from Hull of all gigs ... :lol: ...
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20381
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

darkingaddress wrote:And I did hear on the goth grapevine that he had quite a small cock, is that true does anyone know
Really? Do we have to go there? This is a family forum. Consider this a friendly warning.
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14351
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Yes
Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20381
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

darkingaddress wrote:Well I was only messing about. Are you for real or what, 'family friendly'?
:lol:

Yeah but come on, it's a bit naff isn't it? Cock-size jokes?
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1447
Joined: 10 Jul 2015, 21:55
Location: San Francisco

Pista wrote:Yes
Image
Is that Barry Manilow?
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1314
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 19:11
Location: stratford upon avon

AlixJH wrote:Walter, you are Eldritch
or may
Eldritch, you are Heisenberg
Go home!)

Image
Lovely picture. Not sure when photo was taken but :von: has put on a little weight :innocent:
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20381
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

elamanamou wrote:
AlixJH wrote:Walter, you are Eldritch
or may
Eldritch, you are Heisenberg
Go home!)

Image
Lovely picture. Not sure when photo was taken but :von: has put on a little weight :innocent:
I think it was taken at the 2005 Near Meth Experience gig.
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

yes it was.
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12686
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

I've done some creepy photoshop on that one, btw ... :lol: ...

Image --- Image
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Some of the Carly pics kinda fit in this category http://www.newwavephotos.com/gallery.ph ... ercy&num=B
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2538
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:yes it was.
Indeed yeah, in the Joseph's Well sauna, I recall a very good curry on Kirkstall Rd on the way home too.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1314
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 19:11
Location: stratford upon avon

Being645 wrote:I've done some creepy photoshop on that one, btw ... :lol: ...

Image --- Image
Creepy!!! :lol:
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12686
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

elamanamou wrote:
Being645 wrote:I've done some creepy photoshop on that one, btw ... :lol: ...

Image --- Image
Creepy!!! :lol:
Which one? ... :lol: ...
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1217
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Ok, I know this may cause rage /rolling of eyes 'oh no, not this again' so I apologise in advance if this is old stuff.... :innocent: :roll:

I've seen the usual Von with no glasses pics many times over but never these ones, so just thought i'd stick them here in case any other newer members may be vaguely interested!

There's also this website which has loads and loads of pics : https://vk.com/albums-8658733

Maybe some of the people on that site are fellow Heartlanders on here or know more about these pics?!

Again sorry if this is old or I shouldn't be putting the pics here, don't want to upset anyone!
:lol:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2538
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

Laughing at La Huss's typical 80's Scouse suedies, we all had them....
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1217
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

:lol: There also appears to be a giant knob pointing at Craig's head on the middle picture. :lol: :lol:
Post Reply