Caslon Antique

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
cannon303
Road Kill

http://www.chriscannon.co.uk/caslon.jpg

There's not much in it but it's subtler and more or less the exact same as what was originally used on record artwork, compared to the free caslon antique and casablanca antique as well as caslon antique VL and EF pay for fonts. I've still yet to do lower case. If anything it's a good exercise in learning the package, having said that, I've got the bug now so will need to finish it soon.
cannon303
Road Kill

Being645
Above the Chemist

looks good to me ... ;D ... nice job, cannon303 ... :notworthy: ...

Please, go on please ... :) ...
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Great - it would be nice if this font would also support umlaut chars (= ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü)
cannon303
Road Kill

DocSommer wrote:Great - it would be nice if this font would also support umlaut chars (= ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü)
Well I'll give it a try. It will be next week when I complete it.
cannon303
Road Kill

lowercase done
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Hey there - I just googled this topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any news about this font? In case it fits I like to use it for some project if yxou don't mind :D Since I'm working with smaller font size it would be important to get solid letters displayed (no outline) and Umlauts (shouldn't bee too fancy since the letters aren't different beside the dots^^).