Accidental spamming report

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I was trying to reply to someone's private message and accidentally clicked the double arrow on the top right that apparently reports spam, rather than the quote function.

I don't know how to retract it and or who monitors this? Image

Sorry!

Marge x
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Pista
Cureboi

godgirl wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 14:08 I was trying to reply to someone's private message and accidentally clicked the double arrow on the top right that apparently reports spam, rather than the quote function.

Sorry!

Marge x
Don't worry.
It's not the first time a pm has been reported the report & quote buttons are right next to each other.

I was about to post an info thread about it actually.
I'll close the report. ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 14:11
godgirl wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 14:08 I was trying to reply to someone's private message and accidentally clicked the double arrow on the top right that apparently reports spam, rather than the quote function.

Sorry!

Marge x
Don't worry.
It's not the first time a pm has been reported the report & quote buttons are right next to each other.

I was about to post an info thread about it actually.
I'll close the report. ;)
Thanks!! Wouldn't want a friend getting into trouble for a silly error on my part!

Marge
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"