The mysterious case of the missing sig

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

My sig has disappeared from my posts even though it still shows in my profile. Anyone any ideas why?
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i've had a look at your profile and it says you've got "always attach sig" disabled

i;ve updated your profile to enable the sig, so that should hopefully fix it for future posts :)

i also edited your post above and selected to "show sig", and that seems to have appeared now

hopefully that's all sorted now, but see how you go and give me a shout if you're still having problems :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Cheers Boss. Dunno how it got disabled - wasn't me. Missed the unchecked box when I looked. Back now though. Ta.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.