username changes

Updates on forum status, bug fixes, etc. If there's something new in here its probably a good idea that you read it.
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

Can I change mine to Popweazle Piddlepoop?
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20383
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

Be careful making jokes like that...

Or was it not a joke? ;D
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
mh
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 7469
Joined: 23 Jun 2003, 14:41
Location: A civilized European city

markfiend wrote:Be careful making jokes like that...

Or was it not a joke? ;D
Remember Mark, you have a power that can be used for both good and evil. I like to think that you use it for evil much of the time, and now is an opportunity to do so again. :twisted:
Trigonometry. It's a sin.
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20383
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

I don't want QB to castrate me :lol:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

markfiend wrote:Be careful making jokes like that...

Or was it not a joke? ;D
I actually decided against posting it the day before in case you took me seriously (or just changed it to teach me a lesson) but after a day's reflection I decided that it was worth the risk.
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20383
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

:lol:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Silver_Owl
The Don
Posts: 7361
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 18:52

So tempting. :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8831
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

Hom_Corleone wrote:So tempting. :innocent:
Alternatively, you can change his ranking into this of course... :innocent:

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: Alternatively, you can change his ranking into this of course... :innocent:

IZ.
Actually, I'd be more than happy with that. Do it.
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20383
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

I don't know how to do that :lol:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8831
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

markfiend wrote:I don't know how to do that :lol:
It think that's Admin power only, speaking of which.. where IS our glorious leader :?:

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

not here
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

markfiend wrote:I don't know how to do that :lol:
Well, someone did. :D I've joined the ranks of those with their own, er, ranking, which is kind of cool. And more importantly, it'll amuse me every time I see it. Won't ever get tired of such childish humour.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

quite
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

James Blast wrote:that snouds a bit right wing to me :lol:
Historically-speaking, an interesting call JB. As an Occitan political troubadour, you would have expected that the original Bertran de Born would have been on the side of the Cathars in the infamous Albigensian Crusade, but in the pay and company of English Kings he seems to have been an enthusiastic supporter of their Crusades and was in the right part of France (albeit as a monk) at the time of the infamous Béziers massacre (which gave Metallica the title for their first album).
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

loss fa words...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

James Blast wrote:loss fa words...
Judging by your post count, that must be a first :lol:
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

stufarq wrote:
markfiend wrote:I don't know how to do that :lol:
Well, someone did. :D I've joined the ranks of those with their own, er, ranking, which is kind of cool. And more importantly, it'll amuse me every time I see it. Won't ever get tired of such childish humour.
:lol: now you are even more wierd than before! with that title & such an avatar, you scare me worse now.
here we go again....
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

MadameButterfly wrote:
stufarq wrote:
markfiend wrote:I don't know how to do that :lol:
Well, someone did. :D I've joined the ranks of those with their own, er, ranking, which is kind of cool. And more importantly, it'll amuse me every time I see it. Won't ever get tired of such childish humour.
:lol: now you are even more wierd than before! with that title & such an avatar, you scare me worse now.
Good. It didn't occur to me that "popweazle piddlepoop" might actually go with the clown - it was just a silly phrase I thought up on the spur of the moment. There is a reason for the avatar (I don't just use it here) but it's not the sort of thing you're expected to guess unless you already know about it.
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

stufarq wrote: Good. It didn't occur to me that "popweazle piddlepoop" might actually go with the clown - it was just a silly phrase I thought up on the spur of the moment. There is a reason for the avatar (I don't just use it here) but it's not the sort of thing you're expected to guess unless you already know about it.
well mr. popweazle piddlepoop spur of the moments thingys are always the ones that stick! :lol: and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.
here we go again....
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

MadameButterfly wrote:
stufarq wrote: and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.
No, there's noreason why anyone here should. I wasn't trying to get you guessing, just saying that there is a reason for using a scary clown as an avatar.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

Stuart Farquar sounds like a submerged colossal colophon!
Image
:lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

stufarq wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
stufarq wrote: and no i don't know about it & i'm very bad at the guessing game.
No, there's noreason why anyone here should. I wasn't trying to get you guessing, just saying that there is a reason for using a scary clown as an avatar.
yeah and that reason using the scary clown is what gets me. scared. especially that clown. can't put my finger on from where but i was subjected to many horror & scary films in my youth, my own doing, but yikes the clowns were always the weirdos to stay away from.
here we go again....
User avatar
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop
Posts: 3209
Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 17:09
Location: my own imagination

Yeah, I agree. Clowns are either scary or pathetic - never funny. It's a common phobia. I don't actually like clowns but I play one sometimes. A friend and I perform comedy (among other things) and two of our regular characters are a pair of gangster clowns called the Scary Clowns. Hence the avatar.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

stufarq wrote:Yeah, I agree. Clowns are either scary or pathetic - never funny. It's a common phobia. I don't actually like clowns but I play one sometimes. A friend and I perform comedy (among other things) and two of our regular characters are a pair of gangster clowns called the Scary Clowns. Hence the avatar.
wow! that explains so much. you are a scary clown. i've heard your name come up a few times amongst the hl group as to who you really are. i actually have a friend that also plays a clown, you would not know him, but i knew him before the clown bit and he does it for children...and is magic.
you don't freak me out as much now, so thanks for that.
here we go again....
Post Reply