The sisters of mercy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Americanpsycho
Road Kill

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get videos and posters from the sisters of mercy? I have been looking for them for a long time but I have never found them so if anyone does know could you please let me know, I will appreciate it, thank you. :D
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Ah, another Brighton person. Excellent. We'll soon balance out the Leeds contingent...

Ebay remains an excellent source for posters and videos. clicky

They always seem to have at least one copy of the Wake video for less than a fiver.

Bootleg vids of live gigs can occasionally be acquired through the Weeding section of this very site - read the Weeding FAQ for the lowdown.