art imitates life, or is it the other way round....?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Apologies if someone has posted something similar recently, been trying to avoid computers for a little - well at least for a week in Tenerife.

Just reading the new(ish) William Gibson book, Pattern Recognition
and a fair bit of it revolves round the lead character and her relationships with an on line forum - picking up posts, talking with / meeting members etc.

In this case it is about a forum obsessed with "the footage", which is video someone unknown yet has uploaded segment by segment to the web and the subsequent hunt for more info..

Nothing parallel to here of course :twisted: , but thought anyone intrigued would like the reccomendation...
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I'll second the recommendation - it's a damn good book