myheartland t-shirt

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

lazarus corporation wrote:it could be time for a "Heartland Gegen NAZIs" t-shirt
*nods* I'd have one of those.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
aaron_quinton
Banned

pm me if you want one of these brand new t-shirts!!!

front: the sisters of mercy

back: world tour 2009
w/guest appearances by:
ani di franco
the smashing pumpkins

"crash and burn"
sisters

i used doc avalanche's delorian to go ahead to the future i gathered this much about the fate of the sisters:
andrew was busy visiting the "end of the first world" (buffalo, ny)
and met ms. di franco at a snooty little coffee shop, hit on her because she knew what panini bread was and she liked him because he's as short and anorexic as she is... they got together long enough to design thier plans for a colaboration consisting of:

1) in 2005:convince the bleeding-heart liberal sisters and ani fans alike to over -throw the us govt, and ani would become grand mediatrix.
2) in 2007:andrew would then over-see things from the mainland as the e.u.'s new chancellor...
3) in 2008:without billy corgan, the pumpkins reform with recently resurfaced and not dead at all kurt cobain as leadsinger, who secretly has bought all the shares in aol time warner and mtv, declaring the end of the riaa and crap music video slavery for all muscians.
4) in 2009:the world tour is kicked off to celebrate the demise of the m*****n and That Guitarist's enevitable imprisonment for his music crimes against humanity (boring us to death with terrible love songs for twenty years...see leonard cohen's "first we take manhattan" on the l.p. "i'm your man)
the new sisters album is set for release in 2010, to coincide with the building of the real HAL... the latest model of the Doc Avalanche of course...

yes "summer" was released as a single before all this, but by the new US industrial groove machine band :The Sisterhood...

i just got back yesterday, the flux-capacitor broke again, but at least i have the t-shirts...

first two to pm me gets one... ;D
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:eek:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

emilystrange wrote::eek:
indeed :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aaron_quinton
Banned

it seems my visit to the future has disrupted the space-time continuem...

i just got an email from marty mcfly saying that the new sisters single is none other than "johnny be good"!

seems after von's lung transplant he realized that he now has another thirty years to hang out with ani at fc st. pauli and watch bad football matches via hdtv...

the new album's title:

"what adam and i came up with one night picking mushrooms in mexico with james ray and willem dafoe after not sleeping for forty days and forty nights"

or: "another bad bowie album with out bowie himself"

knew you'ld be pleased...

:D
James Blast
Banned

aaron_quinton wrote:knew you'ld be pleased...
did you get permission from ATG Enterprises® for that a_q?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just thought I'd add my voice to the HL-merchandise-requiring

YES PLEASE!!!

If you don't mind, that is :wink:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
pikkrong
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:it could be time for a "Heartland Gegen NAZIs" t-shirt

I'd like to get one, too 8)