Monday 27, September 04, BBC3

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

9pm tonight, last edition of Blood On The Turntable:War Of The Roses
did the manager cause the split of The Stone Roses?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Should be interesting viewing. Cheers for the heids-up JB!

Dont forget to switch to BBC2 at 10 for Early Doors.
James Blast
Banned

Early Doors has escaped me, so far. I will tune in tonight.

thankee
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

should I ever meet Gareth Evans, I will punch his fcukin' lights out!

this Early Doors ain't happening for me DR
I never liked the Royale Family, mind ye
~ Peter Steele
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:9pm tonight, last edition of Blood On The Turntable:War Of The Roses
did the manager cause the split of The Stone Roses?

Balls! :x

I can't believe I missed that. SO you know if it's being repeated?
Give me one good reason
DerekR
Doobie Brother

It was repeated later the same night. Knowing BBC3 it will no doubt be on again soon :)

If you're struggling and really want it I can stick it on a DVDR for you. Let me know.

Worth seeing, Evans is a right cnut.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

DerekR wrote:It was repeated later the same night. Knowing BBC3 it will no doubt be on again soon :)

If you're struggling and really want it I can stick it on a DVDR for you. Let me know.

Worth seeing, Evans is a right cnut.
I've read on various sites this morning that GE didn't come out of it looking too clever.
I'll check the tvlistings over the next few days, if it's not repeated I'll take you up on your very kind offer. :notworthy:
Give me one good reason
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Spiggy's hat wrote:I've read on various sites this morning that GE didn't come out of it looking too clever.
I'll check the tvlistings over the next few days, if it's not repeated I'll take you up on your very kind offer. :notworthy:
According to Digiguide the last two (sex pistols and hip-hop wars) have only been shown twice so it's not looking good for a repeat. I'd better blow the dust off the DVD recorder and check it still works (which is doubtful, it being a Philips :? ).