the sisters in church

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Lowrider
Road Kill

Those are achingly beautiful pictures. staggeringly wonderful. thanks for posting that.
allfear wrote: Being webmaster for Arthur Brown, you get to bump into hawkwind folk
We don't see posts that begin 'being webmaster for Arthur Brown' nearly enough. I demand at least one a week. Or at least a chorus of 'I am the webmaster of Arthur -- and I bring you...'

LR
And something tells me that when nothing is left on this planet except nuclear waste
and cockroaches - there'll still be Lemmy -- AE
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Does Arthur Brown still set his hat on fire when he plays live?
Gazza for England manager
James Blast
Banned

allfear wrote:Being webmaster for Arthur Brown...
was listening to Kingdom Come's Journey earlier, in fact I started a thread about it, a lang lang time ago....

stay tuned :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

Thanks, Ryan, for these pics! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
allfear

James Blast wrote:
allfear wrote:Being webmaster for Arthur Brown...
was listening to Kingdom Come's Journey earlier, in fact I started a thread about it, a lang lang time ago....

stay tuned :D
The First Proper goth album, using the drum machine thing a good 10 or so years before the sisters.

And the new reissue on the sanctuary label has bonus tracks too!

www.arthurbrownmusic.com

MAtt
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
dead stars

My God! That hair!
Now I'll have nightmares.

(I was never that goth... :twisted: )
~dead stars still burn~
Aanezka
Road Kill

Great pics... :lol:
goodbye