Lemony Snicket

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
aaron_quinton
Banned

anyone ever hear of the books by Lemony Snicket? :eek:

"a series of unfortunate events" is the name of the series, and Mr.Snicket seems to have a penchant for making references to Lewis Carol and T.S.Eliot, my favorite book by Snicket so far is "THE REPTILE ROOM", it has this awesome picture of a giant Anaconda on the cover of the book.

seems Snicket was recently reported dead, but his obituary was a fake, he's gotten in trouble with the law lately too...

the first chapter of the newest 11th book starts off talking about "how much water is distributed over the entire earth..."
the books name is "THE GRIM GROTTO"...

the books are about three orphans dealing with the death of their parents...

there is a major motion picture coming out this December based on these books here in the states...

all the books are done in Caslon Antique...

check it out here:

www.harperschildren.com/lsnicket

aaron :roll:
James Blast
Banned

he's got a silly name
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:he's got a silly name
Silly, but brilliant. If everyone was called things like Lemony Snicket, the world would be a much more entertaining place. Lemony Snicket, Lemony Snicket...

Lemony Snicket,
Likes to play cricket,
With a sticky wicket,
In the thicket.

(Roll over, Von )

It's almost as silly as "Eldritch". :roll: Mr. "I'm not a goth"... you will make life more difficult for yourself won't you? I've changed my name to Harmony Joss-Stick, but I'm not a f**king hippy! But I digress...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:he's got a silly name
yep :notworthy:

and currently if i find any of his books have been returned to me...i destroy them!
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:and currently if i find any of his books have been returned to me...i destroy them!
you book burner!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

check it out here:

aaron :roll:[/quote]

HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
Crawling of this site is prohibited. Your access was blocked for up to 8 hours.
Please note that sometimes the problem is created by someone from the same network or ISP and your actions may have nothing to do with this message. We are very sorry if this is the case but we have to protect our site from bad people. Please come back soon.

farlex.com

:roll: :oops:
I didn't know I was a "bad people"
yikes.
one day at a time
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Burn wrote:and currently if i find any of his books have been returned to me...i destroy them!
you book burner!
:notworthy: :innocent:

yep...'fraid so
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:yep...'fraid so
Nazi! :D
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Burn wrote:yep...'fraid so
Nazi! :D
Heartland gegen Nazis
James Blast
Banned

my thoughts exactly Burn
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

aaron_quinton wrote:anyone ever hear of the books by Lemony Snicket? :eek:

"a series of unfortunate events" is the name of the series, and Mr.Snicket seems to have a penchant for making references to Lewis Carol and T.S.Eliot, my favorite book by Snicket so far is "THE REPTILE ROOM", it has this awesome picture of a giant Anaconda on the cover of the book.

seems Snicket was recently reported dead, but his obituary was a fake, he's gotten in trouble with the law lately too...

the first chapter of the newest 11th book starts off talking about "how much water is distributed over the entire earth..."
the books name is "THE GRIM GROTTO"...

the books are about three orphans dealing with the death of their parents...

there is a major motion picture coming out this December based on these books here in the states...

all the books are done in Caslon Antique...

check it out here:

aaron :roll:
I love Lemony Snicket books....I buy them all for school - anything to stop them ready frikkin Harry Potter (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

lucretia wrote:
I didn't know I was a "bad people"
yikes.

Hmm. I got a similar message, and then my computer froze up. Apparently I am very bad people and I needed to be punished.
I would have done something, but I was overwhelmed by a lack of concern.