DEATH IN JUNE live 92 to air Tuesday 9pm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Sanctus Noctu will be airing Death In June live from Germany 1992 at 9PM London and New York time. ALSO Skinny Puppy weekened is going on this Weekend

for more info go to:
http://www.onisakti.com/raptureradio.html
James Blast
Banned

is that tomorrow night r_r ie. 5 October 2004?
If so, I for one will tune in :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Sorry, yes Tuesday October 5th 9PM London time and 9 PM New York time, added the London time for all you good chaps over seas.

Skinny Puppy Weekend starts friday, October 8 at 4AM London time (11PM NYC time) and runs for about 48 hours so if you want tune in anytime during the weekend.

HOPEFULLY soon I will be adding a list of live shows we will be playing and have an on line poll for which ones to play
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

The DEATH IN JUNE show will startin 10 minutes at http://www.live365.com/stations/locustgirl666?play
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
James Blast
Banned

thanks for that r_r :notworthy:
at least I can now say that I have heard more than 2 DIJ tunes.
They were very samey tho, were they?
A bit folky with an echo and some keyboards.
I prefer Roy Harper for folky based angst

Nice one tho and the sound was quality :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

James Blast wrote: at least I can now say that I have heard more than 2 DIJ tunes.
They were very samey tho, were they?
A bit folky with an echo and some keyboards.
Unfortunately I heard only the end of the live (and my message sent to a friend of mine who's a big fan of DIJ was also belated).
But I can say there's sometimes medievel or industrial or JoyDivisionish touch on DIJ albums.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

DIJ is great, I got a few Cds here in America for about $38 each, then decided to get all of them, It made a huge dent in my wallet, but hey it is worth it...there is something great about them Midevil I would have to say and some of their old stuff is definatly Joy Division like, very much..There is one CD which is great they go from Acoustic then drop the guitars and do keyboard heavy dnacy stuff too, it is rather surprising..There will be a Death In June weekend coming up in November sometime...keep you posted about that