Ghost Dance DVD?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
solitude
Road Kill

I have a GD DVD in planning at the moment, it is from two gigs that were filmed in 86, any interest in 'weeding' or trading this?
Is it OK to 'Weed' this in the forum or is it Sisters only???
pikkrong
Overbomber

solitude wrote:I have a GD DVD in planning at the moment, it is from two gigs that were filmed in 86, any interest in 'weeding' or trading this?
Is it OK to 'Weed' this in the forum or is it Sisters only???
I'm interested in. Not sure about weeding. Trade? PM?
solitude
Road Kill

OK, wrong forum!.
Can the powers that be please place this in the trading forum
James Blast
Banned

maybe it could go over to the Ghost Dance forum, ask QB
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

James Blast wrote:maybe it could go over to the Ghost Dance forum, ask QB
@ mr blast: we've been there alrady ;D :innocent: - solitude has already provided myself and mr marx with a copy :notworthy:

i honestly don't know about this weeding one - its not really my call...

i know gary's original answer when asked was something to the effect that whilst he would obviously prefer to have some control over the quality of GD stuff out there in gerenral circulation, he realises that solitude's offer is a very generous one and that as such he wouldn't object, especially as he is prepared to GIVE it away. 8)

@ solitude: i'm just about to email gary to let him know that i have this dvd for him and that i'll pop it in the post in the next day or so. if i were you i'd maybe drop him an email too and remind him of the original offer, and of your intent - info@garymarx.com

as for weeding it here, not sure. i dont really want to open doors for mish, aae, lorries, etc etc etc stuff as its a sisters forum, but on the other hand i suppose i do[i/] have a vested interest in GD stuff being in circulation ;)

i would certainly advocate it being distributed via the ghost dance forum if mr marx doesn't object - and you could always then post a link to teh gd weed thread on here ;) :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
taylor
Slight Overbomber

consider that here we speak of Bush, Sadam Hussein, bin L***n, pinky & perky, i think that there isn't problem for to start a weeding for a releated group ? isnt 't ? :eek:
James Blast
Banned

taylor wrote:i think that there isn't problem for to start a weeding for a releated group ? isnt 't ? :eek:
it could spiral out of control, Mrs. Snowey/Snowey could run riot!

Keep it to The Sisters is my opinion.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

James Blast wrote:
taylor wrote:i think that there isn't problem for to start a weeding for a releated group ? isnt 't ? :eek:

Keep it to The Sisters is my opinion.
thats my fear :lol:

ta ;)
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pardon.... :eek:

All my Mis$ion stuff is on the relevant Mish sites. QB has made it clear that this site is for sisters only.

Is that OK for you Mr Blast :D
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

;D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote: i'm just about to email gary to let him know that i have this dvd for him and that i'll pop it in the post in the next day or so.

:eek: You have his snailmail address? :notworthy: :lol:
James Blast wrote:Keep it to The Sisters is my opinion.
I agree (for what it's worth) that we should keep myheartland just for The Sisters' stuff. (Well, the weeding and trading anyway. Imagine trying to keep "General Chat" just to the Sisters! :lol:)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: i'm just about to email gary to let him know that i have this dvd for him and that i'll pop it in the post in the next day or so.

:eek: You have his snailmail address? :notworthy: :lol:
James Blast wrote:Keep it to The Sisters is my opinion.
I agree (for what it's worth) that we should keep myheartland just for The Sisters' stuff. (Well, the weeding and trading anyway. Imagine trying to keep "General Chat" just to the Sisters! :lol:)
nah, i ended up bumping into a mutual friend who was on his way round to choque's, so i passed it to him.

i imagine choque's had a laugh at gary's stripey sweaters and anne marie's huge hair by now :lol: :notworthy: