Rock Against PC Correctness

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

read how disgusting we are in the press
The Telegraph, People and Sunday Express
Molesters of children, corruptors of youth
It's there in the paper, it must be the truth...
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
F--kwit
Road Kill

JB wrote:(Voice from The Other Side:)

"Today, institutions fundamental to the British system of Government are under attack: the public schools, the house of Lords, the Church of England, the holy institution of Marriage, even our magnificent police force are no longer safe from those who would undermine our society, and it's about time we said 'enough is enough' and saw a return to the traditional British values of discipline, obedience, morality and freedom.

What we want is:

Freedom from the reds and the blacks and the criminals
Prostitutes, pansies and punks
Football hooligans, juvenile delinquents
Lesbians and left wing scum
Freedom from the niggers and the Pakis and the unions
Freedom from the Gipsies and the Jews
Freedom from leftwing layabouts and liberals
Freedom from the likes of you..."

Discuss.
F*ck me, thought I was back on W***ville for a minute there. Very scary.
You ain't seen me, right?
Andie
Overbomber

while i understand how TRB was at the forfront of so many political and life change agendas back in the heady days of the punk movement...it all kinda passed me by...

until i found The Feeding Of The 5000 (as reviewed by Gary Bushel in sounds)...i understood...finally something that i could identify with...

stayed with me...somethings we don't forget...

anarchy, peace and freedom...nice idea...can't work tho :(
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

F--kwit wrote:
JB wrote:(Voice from The Other Side:)

"Today, institutions fundamental to the British system of Government are under attack: the public schools, the house of Lords, the Church of England, the holy institution of Marriage, even our magnificent police force are no longer safe from those who would undermine our society, and it's about time we said 'enough is enough' and saw a return to the traditional British values of discipline, obedience, morality and freedom.

What we want is:

Freedom from the reds and the blacks and the criminals
Prostitutes, pansies and punks
Football hooligans, juvenile delinquents
Lesbians and left wing scum
Freedom from the niggers and the Pakis and the unions
Freedom from the Gipsies and the Jews
Freedom from leftwing layabouts and liberals
Freedom from the likes of you..."

Discuss.
F*ck me, thought I was back on W***ville for a minute there. Very scary.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:

:innocent:

nah, you see on heartland its meant ironically :wink: ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

"The Consoorvative party is doiyeeng. Whoi would you want to geev eet the keess of loif? Oi sayee, we should KEEL EET!"

Political correctness isn't all bad, you know. If we weren't PC, that man would still be slobbering all over our screens in the morning. Eamon Holmes is more than enough!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Debaser wrote:read how disgusting we are in the press
The Telegraph, People and Sunday Express
Molesters of children, corruptors of youth
It's there in the paper, it must be the truth...
:notworthy: :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Quiff Boy wrote:tom robinson?
*cough*

http://www.nkvdrecords.com/trb.htm

;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki

Today's PC snippets ...

The leader of the council of Totnes, Devon (where Lord Nelson was born) says they have no plans to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Totnes is twinned with Vire in Normandy and councilors feel any celebrations would ruin the entente cordiale between them. 'Celebrating a French defeat is a bit poor'. :roll:

So, they don't want to upset the garlic munchers! When have we ever needed an excuse to upset them? :twisted:

Gary Postlethwaite, headmaster of Brookwell primary school in Egremont, Cumbria, has banned conkers from the playground, believing they are a risk to pupils who suffer from nut allergies. This despite the fact that there are no recorded cases of conker poisoning or people with allergies being affected.

Conkers? Raving bonkers. :urff:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It's a good job people didn't celebrate VE day; we don't want to upset the Germa...

Oh, wait...

:roll:

It's a double-standard, isn't it?

As for banning conkers, words (for once) fail me.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I did my art degree in Totnes, and that town is a nightmare. It's full of nouveau riche hippies.

My favourite memory of Totnes (apart from sticking my fingers up at it from the car as I left for the final time) was a poster on the town hall noticeboard offering a weekend course by a respected Indian guru in "rejecting materialism". Cost of said course was £500.

It sold out in 3 days. And the anti-materialist guru left Totnes several thousand pounds richer. :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: You couldn't make it up! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki

lazarus corporation wrote:I did my art degree in Totnes, and that town is a nightmare. It's full of nouveau riche hippies.

My favourite memory of Totnes (apart from sticking my fingers up at it from the car as I left for the final time) was a poster on the town hall noticeboard offering a weekend course by a respected Indian guru in "rejecting materialism". Cost of said course was £500.

It sold out in 3 days. And the anti-materialist guru left Totnes several thousand pounds richer. :lol:
We like! :lol: :lol: :notworthy: