Leeds Utd

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Here's one for you, Purple - what do you think will happen first;
1. A new Sisters album
2. Us getting back into the Premier League

And wasn't the Swindon game crap?
Four strings good, six strings bad
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Norman Hunter wrote:Here's one for you, Purple - what do you think will happen first;
1. A new Sisters album
2. Us getting back into the Premier League

And wasn't the Swindon game ****?
Yes it was. :(
And if the game wasn't bad enough, it was f-ing freezing that night.
Give me one good reason
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Did you go to Cardiff? I pity you if you did. "Stand up if you hate England"? what you doing in our league, then?

And you've still not answered my poser - though I know which is most likely.
Spiggy's hat

Norman Hunter wrote:Did you go to Cardiff? I pity you if you did. "Stand up if you hate England"? what you doing in our league, then?

And you've still not answered my poser - though I know which is most likely.
Didn't go to Cardiff, although I was there for the FA cup game a couple of years ago.

Re the poser...........The Sisters have around 10 unreleased tracks, so an album is a possibility. Do Leeds have around 10 premiership standard players?.mmmmmm
It's a poor league so after acouple of years steadying the ship, there is a chance of going back up. In the meantime I'm prepared for a few seasons down here. :(
Give me one good reason
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

@ Spiggy & Norman,

There's more chance of a Sisters album than us being back up. I seriously mean it!
I wasn't at Cardiff either. Same as Spiggy, I was there for FA Cup. They are animals.

Either of you two have season tickets/go regularly? I sit in the kop. Atmosphere last season was superb.

(@ Quiff monster) Sorry dude, lost topic a bit here. Maybe U should make a specific Leeds United section!? Sheff Utd can have a sub section f need be...
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

tsk. you mean i should create a sheff utd topic and leeds can have a subsection?

;)

:lol:

ok, i'll split the topic off. thanks 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

that better? :roll:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

We could always have Premiership and Championship subsections - obviously we'd only be in it for a couple of seasons...

Anyway, you're bound to reconise me at ER and in and around Leeds 6/16 - I'm the one wearing the white home shirt...

See you in Woodies for the Wales game!
Spiggy's hat

[quote="Purple Light"]@ Spiggy & Norman,

There's more chance of a Sisters album than us being back up. I seriously mean it!

Either of you two have season tickets/go regularly? I sit in the kop. Atmosphere last season was superb.

quote]

I was a ST holder up to last year, but I've struggled to make some of the night/Sunday matches over the last couple of seasons. I've been buying match day tickets this season, and have done all the homes so far. I sit in the N/stand upper, & try to get tickets towards the east side.
Give me one good reason
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Why are we talking about a cash strapped Division 1 English football team with a dubious reputation and whose only well-know support is a certain Craig Adams. Huh? Please people. ;)
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...Because this is the Leeds United section of chat. And there's no such thing as Division One anymore - we're Championship material, thank you very much. Dubious reputation? How's that? Check out Burnley, Cardiff, Milwall, West Ham etc.

Also, FYI, Mick Brown is a White. And how do you think it feels when Eldo is a Dirty Manc?
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Hm - I seem to remember court cases involving rascism, board directors resigning, fans getting killed, serious financial problems, massive exodus of players, dismissing of a string of coaches, relegation and now in the bottom half of Division 1 (and no matter whatever corporate rebranding is done - it will always be Division 1). But best of luck.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 666019.stm
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...Found Not Guilty. Board was rubbish - still is. Murders? That'll be Galatasaray. Financial problems? That'll be the Board. Again. Relegation? Players with no heart. Divison 1? For a couple of years. Luck? never heard of it. It part of being a Leeds fan.
Spiggy's hat

Also, FYI, Mick Brown is a White. And how do you think it feels when Eldo is a Dirty Manc?[/quote]

Typical manc fan then, as he's from London :lol: :lol:
Give me one good reason
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Norman Hunter wrote:And how do you think it feels when Eldo is a Dirty Manc?
he's not any more... hasn't been since about 93 according to an article un an old issue of UTR ;D

ooh, look! a class 55 deltic!! wow! they dont normally run on this line... :lol:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Tainited. Better dead than red.

Anyway, don't wish to further fan the flames with this one. Though I'm always available for comment...
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:ooh, look! a class 55 deltic!! wow! they dont normally run on this line... :lol:
Eh?

:| :wink: :?