Superman RIP

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Christopher Reeve, the star of the "Superman" movies whose near-fatal riding accident nine years ago turned him into a worldwide advocate for spinal cord research, died Sunday of heart failure, his publicist said. He was 52.

Reeve fell into a coma Saturday after going into cardiac arrest while at his New York home, his publicist, Wesley Combs told The Associated Press by phone from Washington, D.C., on Sunday night. His family was at his side at the time of death.
Give me one good reason
smiscandlon
Overbomber

:(
анархия
Rivers
Amphetamine Filth

I'm very sad about this. Having read his books and seen his struggle I realise what a wonderfully brave man he was. Truely an inspiration to people.
Live and learn.
And we are nothing but experience in the eyes of nature,
And we will live forever in the eyes of nature.
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I was saddened by this too. I know how he truely wanted to walk again one day. Out of the last four deaths Lee, Dangerfield, Caminetti, this one bothered me the most.
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it