Finally, something kids everywhere can enjoy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
BorislavX
Road Kill

boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ha ha ha, this brings back memories. I turned one of my old Barbies into a goth when I was 14 or so - complete with backcombed hair and a little plastic guitar (which I liked to think made a sound like Steve Severin's bass)- and I gave it to my bestest friend as a present. :roll: I'm a cheapskate. She duly took it on a school trip with her, and before I knew it, rumours were flying round the school that I was a voodoo-practising Black Magic Woman. :lol:
I can deal with that, but it also meant I had to spend the remainder of my schooldays protesting that I was not a Marylin Manson fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Thea
Overbomber

can't you just give them a chicken?
hallucienate
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:can't you just give them a chicken?
my friend is going out with a chicken. Well, his surname is chicken, and her nickname is tomato. You can imagine the jokes. :lol: :lol:
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:I had to spend the remainder of my schooldays protesting that I was not a Marylin Manson fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:
anything but that :eek: I'd rather be called a Bros fan :lol:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
boudicca
Sister Midnight

sisxbeforedawn wrote:
boudicca wrote:I had to spend the remainder of my schooldays protesting that I was not a Marylin Manson fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:
anything but that :eek: I'd rather be called a Bros fan :lol:
I overcompensated slightly by walking around singing Abba songs. Didn't help - I think it just disturbed people. Which is understandable.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

hallucienate wrote:my friend is going out with a chicken. Well, his surname is chicken, and her nickname is tomato. You can imagine the jokes. :lol: :lol:
But don't they make a souper couple?

:oops:

I'll get my coat.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
hallucienate wrote:my friend is going out with a chicken. Well, his surname is chicken, and her nickname is tomato. You can imagine the jokes. :lol: :lol:
But don't they make a souper couple?

:oops:

I'll get my coat.
no, please stay, I need more material. Did I mention she is a vegetarian? :lol: :lol:

She don't eat meat, but she loves chicken...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

hallucienate wrote:She don't eat meat, but she loves chicken...
Just tell her not to swallow.

Too far? :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
hallucienate wrote:She don't eat meat, but she loves chicken...
Just tell her not to swallow.

Too far? :innocent:
this stuff is never enough
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Wow, Hallucienate, I love your avatar! Never seen that picture of Von before! :lol: :innocent:
hallucienate
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Wow, Hallucienate, I love your avatar! Never seen that picture of Von before! :lol: :innocent:
it's a rare shot of him from the VT era without his sunnies :lol: :lol: :innocent: