Siouxsie weekend coming up and polls up

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Rapture radio station Sanctus Noctu will be broadcasting a WEEKEND WITH SIOUXSIE starting October 22 at 7PM London time (3PM New York time) and will feature over 50 hours of Siouxsie, Creatures and other material. We will also be broadcasting the up coming bow set DOWNSIDE UP featuring all the B Sides from Siouxsie and The Banshees. ALSO there will be 5 complete Live shows broadcast and a contest to win the new Boxset DOWNSIDE UP along with 4 other CDs and 2 Videos.

For more information go to:
http://www.onisakti.com/raptureradio.html

ALSO please take the polls for the next day long feature and live show.
COMING SOON: 80 hour and other daily shows
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Keep the flame alive! :D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

Sounds great! Looking forward to it. :notworthy:
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Yes, sounds really great :notworthy:
Could you tell me more about the
rapture_radio wrote: Boxset DOWNSIDE UP
:?:
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

DOWNSIDE UP is the 4 Cd boxset of all the B-sides from every Siouxsie And The Banshees single. It comes out in November, but I will be playing an advanced copy of it.
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

rapture_radio wrote:DOWNSIDE UP is the 4 Cd boxset of all the B-sides from every Siouxsie And The Banshees single. It comes out in November, but I will be playing an advanced copy of it.
I guess I better start saving my money then. :notworthy:
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Either that or enter the contest I am having then I will be buying you on...lol....
I will be broadcasting the radio show at a lower bit rate so everyone can listen in, and if there are still any problems I will have a help page on the website for that weekend.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

The other CDs that I will be giving away are live ones, soundboard recordinga, and the COMPLETE siouxsie video sollection and Nocturne video
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
pikkrong
Overbomber

rapture_radio wrote:The other CDs that I will be giving away are live ones, soundboard recordinga, and the COMPLETE siouxsie video sollection and Nocturne video
and what's the complete video collection? vhs or dvd? once upon... + twice upon... or something in addition to them?
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

rapture_radio wrote:Either that or enter the contest I am having then I will be buying you on...lol....
I will be broadcasting the radio show at a lower bit rate so everyone can listen in, and if there are still any problems I will have a help page on the website for that weekend.
I don't have a pc at home. :cry: So, will you be putting up a link for those who want to enter the contest? :notworthy:
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

I am airing a preview of the WEEKEND WITH SIOUXSIE show now and inbetween the Live Cocteau Twins show tonitgh (coming up in 1 hour and then again 3 hours after)

if you want to tune in go to:
http://www.live365.com/stations/locustgirl666?play