A WEEKEND WITH SIOUXSIE starts NOW

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

A WEEKEND WITH SIOUXSIE starts NOW. The show will feature Every album, from both the Creatures and Siouxsie and The Banshees, every Remix, the DOWNSIDE UP boxset of all the Siouxsie B-Sides, BBC sessions and live songs. There will also be a contest to win the new DOWNSIDE UP boxset as well as 4 LIVE CDs and 2 VIDEOS....

For more info go to:
onisakti.com/raptureradio.html

To Listen NOW go to:
live365.com/stations/locustgirl666?play
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Any Siouxsie/Creatures Requests?
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

You really like to make water coming out of my mouth. :evil:

Then will be siouxie on the radio, right? Which i cannot open, right?
ok... ok... no problem .... i will have my weekend of siouxie too, starting ..... now.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

playing the whole DOWNSIDE UP boxset of B-sides in about 15 minutes...this doesn't come out till late November.......have a listen if you want
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

rapture_radio wrote:playing the whole DOWNSIDE UP boxset of B-sides in about 15 minutes...this doesn't come out till late November.......have a listen if you want
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

forgot just how good catwalk was 8)
Goths have feelings too