Live Journal

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Anyone else having probs with it this morning??

The status thingy says there's nowt wrong with it, but it's all lies.........LIES I TELL YOU.
Only a paand.
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Mine's fine, but yours is being very strange when I try to look at it.

lex
Groningen - Gent - Eindhoven - Lokerese Feesten
Thea
Overbomber

Have you changed your style or settings?
Try going to http://www.livejournal.com/modify.bml and empty the "overrides" box at the bottom.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

alexander ord wrote:Mine's fine, but yours is being very strange when I try to look at it.

lex
Bloody hell!!!! To what do we owe this honor? :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:Have you changed your style or settings?
Try going to http://www.livejournal.com/modify.bml and empty the "overrides" box at the bottom.
:cry: :cry: It won't let me!
Only a paand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Maybe nobody wants to hear (or read in this case) you prattling on about your life and bringing everybody down.
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Live Journal usually consists of little more than verbal diarrhoea, "thinking out loud" and assorted ramblings. Mine's different - so different, in fact, that I have never even received one reply to anything I've posted. Now that's gotta tell me something. http://www.livejournal.com/users/black_biscuit/ - and don't say I didn't warn you!
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Black Biscuit wrote:Live Journal usually consists of little more than verbal diarrhoea, "thinking out loud" and assorted ramblings. Mine's different - so different, in fact, that I have never even received one reply to anything I've posted. Now that's gotta tell me something. http://www.livejournal.com/users/black_biscuit/ - and don't say I didn't warn you!
Sorry...
We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Please try again in a few moments.
You may be receiving this error as a result from maintenance or other site problems; please refer to http://status.livejournal.org to keep updated on the status of the site.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

That's the message i'm getting!
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i think some of their servers are down or something, so depending on whose journal you look at it may or may not work :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thea
Overbomber

Lj rocks. It's a nice place to dump things so i don't have to do any thinking.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Agreed. The only place that has bitching, two facedness, back stabbing, verbal abuse, slander, and childishness, is here
Only a paand.
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
I just fancied it. Wanted to see reviews of the ill-fated James Ray gig last night (I had a friend come over from Germany just for it!).

lex
Thea
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Agreed. The only place that has bitching, two facedness, back stabbing, verbal abuse, slander, and childishness, is here
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:notworthy:
Thea
Overbomber

alexander ord wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
I just fancied it. Wanted to see reviews of the ill-fated James Ray gig last night (I had a friend come over from Germany just for it!).

lex
And i thought me and Scardwel were badly done to coming down from Yorkshire :eek:
Is your mate going to whitby?
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:
alexander ord wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
And i thought me and Scardwel were badly done to coming down from Yorkshire :eek:
Is your mate going to whitby?
Nope, he came over just for this one gig and cannot go to Whitby. Another friend came down from Sheffield especially. I didn't realise that Scardwel was driving straight back up until I spoke briefly to him at end, I wouldn't have fancied that in the mood I'd have been in.

Looking back on it, last night's gig was rather fun actually.

lex
Thea
Overbomber

Oh yeah - despite Gangwar not playing i had a top night out! nice place, good music, good company, fiver to get in - definatly softened the blow :roll:
Really sorry for your mate though :( all the way from germany for that.
keys
Road Kill

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Agreed. The only place that has bitching, two facedness, back stabbing, verbal abuse, slander, and childishness, is here
:notworthy:

...quite funny, even for you, Ms Goth...
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

You fancy a slap upside the head?
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Black Horizon wrote:
OOH yes. Your personal vendeters with BP on there were amusing by the sounds of things.
They weren't on there you stupid skid mark. They were here!
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

That was nowt to do with me. I wasn't even online at the time.
Only a paand.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth™ wrote:That was nowt to do with me. I wasn't even online at the time.
Heh, heh. That's like the old "it wasn't me, I was on holiday" excuse that gets used at work. :innocent:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?