my halloween night...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

will be here....Image

for more informations.. http://soundfactory.org/about
moonchild

Here i go... to see The Last Dance and Sex Gang Children :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Gonna take a long bath, paint my nails, put my goth clothes out of the closet.... and... then.. ready to face a looooooong night. :roll:
Last edited by moonchild on 31 Oct 2004, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
James Blast
Banned

seen Six Grown Children (as we called them) back in the early 80s, they were dreadful, hope they have improved moonchild 'ave a good un
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
moonchild

James Blast wrote:seen Six Grown Children (as we called them) back in the early 80s, they were dreadful, hope they have improved moonchild 'ave a good un
Hope too. :roll:

thank you
:kiss:
The Doctor
Road Kill

Well me & the Wife are about to settle down to a night of Ghost stories
James Blast
Banned

Fireworks & Chavs/Neds, I may start a new thread...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thea
Overbomber

Last Dance were fab in Whitby :D i'd love to see sexgang - keep missing the buggers :|
sisxbeforedawn

The Last Dance where excellllleeent in Leeds a few months ago :D made me go out and buy all the CD's :D

hope you had a great time :D

I spent my night playing Doom3 :eek:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
moonchild

Back... after a fabulous night.

All the bands.. but really ALL of them were fantastic. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Spetsnaz was very good. A great start of the night.

Nuklear Dawn made me proud to be portuguese. Absolutely wonderful. They are already on the list of my favourites bands. And the TSOM "Heartland" industrial version end their show. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

The Last Dance... :notworthy: :notworthy: Great on stage, very talkative and they end it with a music that i wasn't expect at all: "I wanna be your dog". :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sex Gang Children :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: (there is no need to say anything else).

Hocico was a powerful explosion. :notworthy: :notworthy:

I can say that was my best halloween night... great concerts, great ambient on a great city (mine :innocent: ) :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: