australian victims cd

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hi

i just bought the australian victims CD from ebay, suppose to be factory pressed and better quality thatn previousally circulated tapes

anyone git it, and is it?

Matt
taylor
Slight Overbomber

yes it's the only that featuring a perfect version of serpent kiss instr & knocking demo without drop out
also other track clear sound
allfear

i knew you would know!

Best

Matt
Hojyuu-obi

Do you have any more info on this CD ?
allfear

it arrived today, had a quick listen it really is the bset quality by far of all the victims demo tracks, as taylor said, serpents kiss complete, all of it in A++ Qulity!

neadless to say a burn is up for trade!
waterisnat
Road Kill

I have just seeded an expanded version of this bootleg (minus the opening Ghostrider/Sister Ray muddley, but with a few additional demos) over at www.easytree.org. Help yourself!
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

waterisnat wrote:I have just seeded an expanded version of this bootleg (minus the opening Ghostrider/Sister Ray muddley, but with a few additional demos) over at www.easytree.org. Help yourself!
Ok, dude ;-)

Belgian, Hollandaise or Sarf African? ;D :notworthy:

The nicest Dutch nickname since Randdebiel²'s ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Hojyuu-obi

Can someone tell me what to do with the .torrent file ?
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
hallucienate
Overbomber

Hojyuu-obi wrote:Can someone tell me what to do with the .torrent file ?
you need a program like bitspirit once that is installed run the torrent file and see what happens. almost 400 megs of downloading in this case :roll:
Hojyuu-obi

... tried burst at first but that didn't work for some odd reason (I found it here http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/8.html) ... thanks for the tip!
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Just got this. Most are the versions are much better quality thatn the ones I had. Cheers waterisnat!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
waterisnat
Road Kill

[quote="Izzy HaveMercy"][quote="waterisnat"]I have just seeded an expanded version of this bootleg (minus the opening Ghostrider/Sister Ray muddley, but with a few additional demos) over at www.easytree.org. Help yourself![/quote]

Ok, dude ;-)

Belgian, Hollandaise or Sarf African? ;D :notworthy: [/quote]

Belg!

[quote]
The nicest Dutch nickname since Randdebiel²'s ;D
[/quote]

;D
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Welcome, fellow Belgian sir, sir :notworthy:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ferry H.P.
Road Kill

Yes, Hellow fellow! Image

Ah those Belgians again... :lol:
Ferry H.P.
Hojyuu-obi

CellThree wrote:Just got this. Most are the versions are much better quality thatn the ones I had. Cheers waterisnat!
They are very good indeed, thanks!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i have edonkey but cant seem to get the url to actually start the torrent download :urff:

how does it work?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
waterisnat
Road Kill

I don't know if edonkey can handle torrent-files... It's best to get a torrent client; good/popular ones are shadow's experimental, ABC, BitComet, Azureus, ... Also, you need to register with Easytree before you can actually start downloading.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

waterisnat wrote:I don't know if edonkey can handle torrent-files... It's best to get a torrent client; good/popular ones are shadow's experimental, ABC, BitComet, Azureus, ... Also, you need to register with Easytree before you can actually start downloading.
the latest version claims to have the bt plugin - it asked if it could register itself as the default program for .torrent files when i installed it... :?:
waterisnat
Road Kill

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with edonkey, so I can't help you with that one. I do know that if you've got a bittorrent client installed, all you gotta do is click on the file name (*.torrent); then you're prompted to choose a directory to which you want to download the torrent, and the programme takes care of the rest.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

waterisnat wrote:I'm afraid I'm not familiar with edonkey, so I can't help you with that one. I do know that if you've got a bittorrent client installed, all you gotta do is click on the file name (*.torrent); then you're prompted to choose a directory to which you want to download the torrent, and the programme takes care of the rest.
i just can't seem to find teh link to the torrent file :lol: :urff: :oops:
JansenClone

AFAIK edonkey clients (I use emule) and bit torrent clients aren't the same thing, though I could be wrong there!

However, this should get you going. Download a free bit torrent client such as:

http://bittornado.com/

Install it, choose a folder to save everything to then click back on the torrent link earlier in the thread and you should be away!

PS

You'll also need to decmopress the FLAC files, I've left loads of info on that here:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/sistersrarities45/

Hope that helps :wink:
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Hojyuu-obi

Quiff Boy wrote:
waterisnat wrote:I'm afraid I'm not familiar with edonkey, so I can't help you with that one. I do know that if you've got a bittorrent client installed, all you gotta do is click on the file name (*.torrent); then you're prompted to choose a directory to which you want to download the torrent, and the programme takes care of the rest.
i just can't seem to find teh link to the torrent file :lol: :urff: :oops:
Click search @ www.easytree.org, type sisters of mercy and you shouldl find 'sisters of mercy-demos' by waterisnat.

or just click here http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=13060 (you have to be logged in probably ...)
Petseri
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:i have edonkey but cant seem to get the url to actually start the torrent download :urff:

how does it work?
You wait for a generous HLer to copy it onto CD and then offer it in the weeding forum. :innocent:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Petseri wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:i have edonkey but cant seem to get the url to actually start the torrent download :urff:

how does it work?
You wait for a generous HLer to copy it onto CD and then offer it in the weeding forum. :innocent:
and lo! it doth appeareth.... ;)
hallucienate
Overbomber

The quality of these really is rather fine :notworthy: