Currently drinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

A lovely bottle of Hobgoblin ale, from my limited edition Hobgoblin goblet!

Thank you Co-op.
анархия
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

smiscandlon wrote:A lovely bottle of Hobgoblin ale, from my limited edition Hobgoblin goblet!

Thank you Co-op.
as served on draught in my local here in Brighton, which is called The Hobgoblin (so they'd have to sell it, really).

however, I'm sticking to a cool can of Stella Artois at the moment.
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ah, at last a thread I can relate to.
But unfortunately at this ungodly hour I am stuck with a glass of ice cold water ... :evil:
one day at a time
James Blast
Banned

a nice chilled Holsten Pils :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

smiscandlon wrote:A lovely bottle of Hobgoblin ale, from my limited edition Hobgoblin goblet!

Thank you Co-op.
Nice. :D

My workmates got me a selection of real ale for my birthday just gone, and that was in it 8)

@ Lazarus Corp : if you visited the Hobgoblin, I presume you have ventured into The Evening Star at some point :?:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Mrs. Snowey wrote:@ Lazarus Corp : if you visited the Hobgoblin, I presume you have ventured into The Evening Star at some point :?:
Can't say I have - I've only been in Brighton about 3-4 months, and I'm not sure where the Evening Star is.
Mrs. Snowey

lazarus corporation wrote:
Mrs. Snowey wrote:@ Lazarus Corp : if you visited the Hobgoblin, I presume you have ventured into The Evening Star at some point :?:
Can't say I have - I've only been in Brighton about 3-4 months, and I'm not sure where the Evening Star is.
Right, come out of the station, look towards the sea. Go across past the bus-stops heading towards the right. Where the cars come heading towards you on the one-way road, go down that road towards the sea front. Walk about 100 yards, look on the left...

...Et voila, the widest/best selection of ale in Brighton awaits. :D

Only problem you might have is tearing yourself away. It can get very cosy in there :wink: :innocent:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Mrs. Snowey wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:
Right, come out of the station, look towards the sea. Go across past the bus-stops heading towards the right. Where the cars come heading towards you on the one-way road, go down that road towards the sea front. Walk about 100 yards, look on the left...

...Et voila, the widest/best selection of ale in Brighton awaits. :D

Only problem you might have is tearing yourself away. It can get very cosy in there :wink: :innocent:
ah - I might have been in there actually. It'd be this place then.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Green & Balck's Organic chocolate.
I am now offically an ex-hellraiser - it's even made with semi-skimmed milk. :oops:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

A nice hot cup of tea!! <yawn>
Only a paand.
sisxbeforedawn

soya milk flavoured by golden nuggets and all bran
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Mineral water. My body is a temple. :innocent:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...A steaming Yorkshire Tea from my LUFC mug. Well, whatcha expect..?
hallucienate
Overbomber

Nestle Fizzy Strawbery Mineral Water. My body is a temple, but not a boring one. :innocent:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

hallucienate wrote:Nestle Fizzy Strawbery Mineral Water. My body is a temple, but not a boring one. :innocent:
Sorry, should have quantified.

'Temple' as in Temple of Lard (2004) extended gut version, touched by the hand of Ali's kebab shop.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:
hallucienate wrote:Nestle Fizzy Strawbery Mineral Water. My body is a temple, but not a boring one. :innocent:
Sorry, should have quantified.

'Temple' as in Temple of Lard (2004) extended gut version, touched by the hand of Ali's kebab shop.
:lol: :lol:
I've still got years to catch up.
rian
Slight Overbomber

water

but tonight, a cold beer :twisted:
I think someone set my soul alight