Which puter do you like the most?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Simple question, which comp do you like the most (that's NOT 'use the most'!)

Yer average PC clone (AMD, IBM, Compaq,... Whatever s**t that runs with Windoze)
35%
Yer average PC clone, but with Linux or UNIX (s**t with a good engine, so to speak)
9%
Macintosh rulez! OI!
26%
Commodore 64 (meeeemmooorriiieesss!...)
No votes
Atari 1040 ST (oh the nostalgia... Again...)
4%
Game Console (Sony PS, Nontendo GC, Win X-box)
4%
My calculator at work (Texas forever???)
No votes
What's a comp? What's a Puter? And do they have any relation whatsoever?
No votes
None of the above, and I'm gonna tell you why...
22%

Total votes: 23
James Blast
Banned

I got a loan of a Dragon, once... I have never left the shower
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Wasn't that some sort of attempt by Wales to take over the silicon world? ;D

Wonder what a PRWY version might have looked like :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
James Blast
Banned

heeheeheee :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
rian
Slight Overbomber

Intel P4 3.0Ghz at work Win XP Pro
Intel P3 1.0Ghz at work Win XP Pro
Intel P3 850Mhz at work Win 2000

Intel P3 933Mhz at home Win ME :oops:
Intel P3 800Mhz (Laptop) at home Win XP Pro

So it must be PC then ;D
I think someone set my soul alight
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Rise of the Machines.

I'm too freaking lazy to get the specs. But we have a LOT of them big black and silver beasties in our place home/office/factory/slaughterhouse)
and even more spread all over the country.

Mac users (as clients) are actually a very big pain in the ass for us ... cos they're Oh So Different from the rest of the freaking planet and nearly every Mac user I know (with the obvious exception of persons on this 'ere Board) don't have a clue how his/her machine actually works and even less about the software.

I want one of them see through goodies wot James Blast has got up there ... swoon.

Bill (I am your father, Luke) Gates once said that 240K ought to be enough for anybody .. but he's from Seattle and now they've all got REALLY BIG MACHINES in Seattle (just ask my mate at MS campus - the bastard), I think it's a penis thing actually.
one day at a time