What crashes did you survive ?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Don't ask why i was not around the forum for a while,............ just see the link :roll:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAvA9wV ... 4922135106

I hope the surgeory worked :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:eek: Ouch!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

a lorry ran over the side of my car at a roundabout then carried on trucking :evil:

had to keep driving to catch him up so had no witnesses, he said he never even realised he'd hit anything :eek:

bit scary sitting watching huge wheels crush the side of your car :?

part from that I'm way too good a driver to have had any other accidents :P

oh well I did reverse into a porsche when I was 18, serves it right for being so low to the ground :D
James Blast
Banned

A lorry shed its load of scaffolding in front of me last Wednesday, luckily it was on a roundabout and centrifugal force saved my bacon (along with a bit of timely breaking and steering). It all happened in slo-mo and I was very fortunate. Didn't really hit me what had actually happened till I told someone in work about an hour later. :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele