more lucretia remixes to hate

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
fiberlinewhore
Road Kill

yep for all you true fans of mercy..... im sure youll have great distain for the new mixes of Jay Blaq feat Patrick Scott - Lucretia.... but thought I might as well let you know.....

http://www.fiberlineaudio.com/shop/modu ... cts_id=211

http://www.fiberlineaudio.com/shop/modu ... cts_id=216

but still i must say wait for the original by myelf and you might change your mind....

jay
Jay Blaq
www.fiberlineaudio.com
-bet it all on blaq
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: :lol: I like the subject title dude :lol: :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Weeeell, I like the first one a lot better.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
fiberlinewhore
Road Kill

oh yeah you got that right indeed! I like the first one better than these two for sure... The LP one grows on you, but the Goldfish one is really nothing to do with the tune other than the vocal.... the upcoming LP dub is a very nice take on it and Marq's remix is nice.... those will be coming out in a few weeks.

I guess Ill try and get patrick and mine's out by jan 2005.... still working to give it a very good mix for you guys, more of the original feel than these dance mixes....
Jay Blaq
www.fiberlineaudio.com
-bet it all on blaq
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I have to admit that the first link above kinda sticks after a couple of listens...

Second link has nothing to do with Lucretia, IMO...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
fiberlinewhore
Road Kill

I do agree with you.... LP is one that will grow on you and then the dance the ghost dub is so much better

the goldfish dub was a remix i asked him to do so i need to release it.... and yes i agree sounds like he just took one of his orig productions and added the vocal. Im currently having him make some changes to give it more appeal.

Jay
Jay Blaq
www.fiberlineaudio.com
-bet it all on blaq